How I make my sounds
Cafe.coffee.ari & candy.ari.sounds
This will show you step by step on how I make my sounds!
1. Go to YouTube and find the song you want (screen record it)
2. Repeat that for the effects (Camp fire, pouring drink into cup, rain, cafe sounds)
3. Download the AudioEditer app (That’s what it’s called)
4. Click the red plus then press “Import from album” (Do steps 4 and 5 with the effects)
5, Click the video you screen recorded
6 - 10
6. Click the three dots to the right and go to “Audio toolbox”
7. Then at Noise reduction click “Ok”
8. Press the circle with an arrow pointing down to reduce the sound
9. Click the X and click the three dots to the right of the most recent audio and press “edit”
10. Click the plus at the bottom of the screen and press “choose”
11 - 14
11. Click the circle to the right of each effect you want to add in
12. Change the volume of the song to 25
13. For the pouring drink into cup effect, I usually do 26 for volume ( you can make it whatever along with the other effects)
14. When you are done, screen record it and your finished!
I hope this made sense. If it didn’t, I can try to help!
Also, yes. There is another page with Shrek. It was a joke. Lmao.