Favorite film and digital photography gear I couldn’t live without.
Holga 120 Toy Camera
An “always favorite”. I take this with me everywhere. The best part? It’s under $50!
Best Medium Size Camera Bag
The perfectly designed shoulder bag. Got mine in black to be discreet at weddings. Easily change interior to fit your gear, place for smaller cards, keys, etc. and you can even quickly attach your camera to the outside (and safely).
Contax 645 Camera
I use this medium format (120mm) film camera about 50-70% of the time I am shooting film.
Contax G2 35mm Camera
I use this 35mm camera at every shoot. Much better than the G1, and I use it practically as a point and shoot on Auto and get great images.
Photography Business Must-Haves
An in-depth list of all of the tools and resources I use (and highly recommend) to run a successful photography business.
Easily send, receive, and keep track of business invoices.
• Easily connect to Quickbooks to automatically keep track of all incoming payments.
• Keep client folders with notes, attachments, etc. Much easier than a Google Spreadsheet!
• Allow for online payments.
• Get 10% OFF your membership with this link!
• Save tons of money on new photography gear! (like...no joke).
• Get Free Shipping + Taxes included in final price (unlike most stores you buy from).
• Comes with all warranties, receipts, etc.
I typically use this when I'm purchasing a larger, brand new product.
• I recently bought both of my Canon R6's from this website. I got both for about $250 less than market rate, PLUS I didn't pay shipping or taxes on that.
• The easiest way to keep track of all expenses, incoming payments, overdue or upcoming invoices, etc.
• Easy to use Reports that I send directly to my Accountants + Tax Assistance.
• Syncs with many different businesses including: Etsy, 17Hats, PayPal, Amazon Business, Square, Shopify, and many more.
• Get up to 50% OFF + a $50 Visa Gift Card for you Business when you use the link below to sign up.