Entrepreneur and Model
I have been taking a bit of a break from modeling recently in order to focus more on making money online, to invest in updating my modeling portfolio, my look, myself, and into growing as a person to better help the world.
Here you can support me with my businesses, modeling career and just in living life. Check out my Shopify stores, Amazon Wishlists, and more! I truly appreciate all of my supporters! I am so blessed & grateful!
Swipe left for my cash app to send me money, or swipe twice to learn more about me.
About Me, Abi V. Goolsby
So much more than just a pretty face…
Some fun facts about me:
* I’m an ENTP (Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving) on the Meyers Briggs test, and an E4 on the purple red scale.
* I’ve been vegan for 4+ years and plant based for most of my life, for the animals originally, but am happy about the other benefits like having even more energy!
* I enjoy traveling, hiking, yoga, tasting wines and fine foods among other things...
* I moved from Virginia to LA and PDX in 2016, and was flying up and down the coast (via a provider ex boyfriend) up until a few months before the pandemic hit America. I have been in Portland since then. Since Covid started, he has also spent a few thousand on a girl with very disgraceful eyebrows so we aren’t talking anymore… But we sure had a lot of fun in LA! I’d love to visit again for modeling especially.
* I prefer Eco friendly alternatives and choose to support them whenever I can... Especially eco friendly vegan luxury goods such as shoes and handbags! Like cork, corn and quartz leathers as opposed to petroleum based faux leathers... So chic! Bamboo viscose is my favorite silk alternative so far, and plant based velvets are the best.