Miracle Morning Links ✨
My miracle morning routine helps me to promote feelings of overall calm and happiness. This is my FAVOURITE thing to do in the morning.
The routine consists of:
- Meditation (I use a timed guided meditation from YouTube - linked below)
- Positive Affirmations (Next up is a post on how to craft your own personal positive affirmations that will hit home with you)
- Visualization (check out my miracle morning post on insta for some ideas - but I watch promotion YouTube videos for resorts I want to visit, cars I want to drive etc)
- Exercise (if I’m in a time pinch I go on a 10 minute walk around the block or do the yoga stretch linked below - if I have the day off I’ll head to the gym)
- Reading (I read 10 pages of a personal development book daily, check the next page for my top 3 recommendations)
- Gratitude Journalling (my fave journal linked below)
My Top 3 Personal Development Books for Mindset ✨
A few months ago, I made a commitment to myself to read 10 pages of a book everyday that will help develop my mindset.
That small amount of time daily compounded into sooo much amazing information I have been able to put into practice.
Here they are!
#1 Girl, Wash your Face
This is the very first personal development book I’ve ever read! Such an amazing start for someone looking to dip their toes in while really enjoying the read.
#2 The Slight Edge
Alllll about those daily disciplines that compound over time to exponentially benefit your life!
It’s the little things that are just as easy to NOT do, as TO do that make the biggest difference ✨
#3 You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
If you’re ready to make some changes, this book helps you to identify the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviours that stop you from taking those steps to live your dreams.
Who am I?
I always did what was seen as the best traditional path for success. I was a mega competitive hockey player growing up. I worked my ass off in school to get a degree and got a good 9-5 in my field. I work very hard in my job to climb the latter.
Once sports and school was over I started to feel very lost in my life.
Getting to only spend evenings and weekends working on my passions, and getting to travel 3 weeks out of the year if I’m lucky I kept thinking this couldn’t possibly be all there is out there for me.
After spending lots of time developing my fierce mindset I broke free of the typical and started to grow my dream. I found my new fitness passion, my business passion, and spark for life.
Girlfriend, let’s do the damn thing 💓Check my ride or die brand ✨