RED Friday 🇺🇸  —

'Remember Everyone Deployed'

RED is more than just a color on Fridays. In fact, it stands for “Remember Everyone Deployed,” meaning the color red is a reminder for you to take the time every Friday to remember our troops. You may be excited for the weekend, but not everyone gets to come home, relax, or see their families. Those who are deployed may not even get the chance to see their loved ones for months on end.

♥️ Wearing red on Friday reminds us to not take these privileges for granted. By wearing red, you’re also showing support for the families who don’t get to come home to their loved ones every day. You become a voice for those who may not have it, like children who miss their mother or father.

*If you'd like to support our troops you can order a shirt from the link below. 95% of all donations go directly to serving our veterans. The other 5% goes towards operating costs.*

Order Here
OH HEY, FOR BEST VIEWING, YOU'LL NEED TO TURN YOUR PHONE