Shiksha - Vak Shuddhi
16 years and above
1 AMP / AOS
Sanskrit is ancient language of Vedas, Upanishads and great ancient wisdom. It is perfectly phonetic and precisely & defined.
You may have learnt stotras like Vishnu Sahasranamam, or even mantras like Ganesha Atharvashersha. But you may be making common chanting errors. It is essential to learn Shiksha - basic Phonetics and Pronunciation correctly before learning Sanskrit Chanting.
What will you learn in this class
- Samskritam Varnamala
- Classification of all the sounds
- Anatomy & origin of sounds
- How's to pronounce all the sounds accurately
- How to avoid commonly made mistakes in chanting
- Introduction to advance topics
Teachers : Prasad Ji / Pratibha Ji - 080 67262822
Language : English
Date : 20-Oct-2020 To 22-Oct-2020Register here
Timing : 05:15 pm To 06:30 pm (IST)