Good Eats. Real Fast.
Hi 👋🏻 I’m Ashley. I’m a family documentary photographer based in the Burlington, Ontario where I live with my husband and two kiddos. I’m excited to share my love of Epicure with you!
While unable to photograph families during the pandemic, I turned my focus towards my food and started photographing my meals as a creative outlet. At the same time, I made a huge change to my diet. I stopped eating processed foods and started caring more and more about the ingredients in the meals me and my family would eat. To date, I’ve lost over 50 lbs and feeling amazing!
The two passions combined and here I am! I could not be more excited about the products we eat from Epicure that I now can’t stop sharing it with as many people as I can!
🥕Clean ingredients that are ethically sourced.
⏱ Quick, easy healthy meals that taste SO GOOD!
🇨🇦 Canadian and women-owned brand based in British Columbia.
Swipe ⏪ to learn more about Epicure.
Already love Epicure and know what you want? Click below to shop my virtual grocery aisle 🛒👇🏼
What is Epicure?
Inspire Clean Eating
Learn more about Epicure and their healthy food.
Inspire Clean Eating with Epicure
Good Food. Real Fast. Meal Kits.
Join Epicure and Inspire Clean Eating
Winter & Spring 2022
Whether you’re already a fan of Epicure or you’re excited to try them for the first time, Collections and Meal Kits are my favourite way to enjoy their products. You get a variety of seasonings and meal solutions to taste test while saving a little bit of money. Win-win in my books 🎉 I’ve shared my fave collections below!
Conquer Dinner Collection
Stop stressing over what to cook and enjoy 15 healthy, stress-free dinners all planned out for you. The accompanying Digital Meal Plan features fast, fresh, and nutritious recipes. It includes three grocery lists and a 15-day meal plan with recipes.
Good Mexican. Real Fast.
Use the blends plus a few pantry staples or fresh ingredients to make easy, family-friendly meals—from soups and tacos to burrito bowls and more.
Epic Desserts Collection
Living an #EpicLife means there’s always room for dessert! Enjoy decadent, perfectly-portioned cakes and gluten-free treats everyone will love!
These are my family’s favourite meals and on constant rotation in our kitchen!
• Classic herby flavour of a slow-roasted rotisserie chicken.
• Seasons a 3 lb (1.36 kg) whole chicken.
Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
• Slightly sweet, soy-ginger stir-fry sauce.
• Robust flavours with no chopping necessary.
• Customize & make with tofu, sliced chicken or pork, or ground meat.
• Prep 5 min, then set it & forget it!
• Classic BBQ flavour; tender & juicy.
• Perfect for sandwiches, nachos & pizza
Thai Coconut Soup
• Fragrant, flavourful blend of coconut and lime with notes of ginger & tamarind.
• Customize & make with shrimp or chicken.
• A restaurant fave easily made in the microwave or on the stovetop.
• Herbaceous southern-style chicken with all the flavor of classic fried chicken.
• A light paprika taste with notes of celery seed.
• Coat chicken, pork, fish, tofu & veggies.
Level up your dishes by sprinkling these whole food seasonings on top. Perfect to finish off salads, soups, eggs and your avocado toast to name a few! These are some of my faves 👇🏼
• Iconic combination of sesame, onion & garlic.
• Sprinkle on salads, hummus, cream cheese & nourish bowls.
Smoky Roasted Tomato
• Smoky flavours of roasted tomato, onion & herbs.
• A nutritional yeast topper packed with 8 essential vitamins and minerals and an excellent source of vitamin B12.
• Sweet flavour of rich cocoa & coconut.
• Top yogurt, oatmeal, pudding, smoothies, lattes & baked goods.
Herbs & Spices
These pantry staples are a quick way to spice up your meals and add robust flavours in seconds. These are some of my faves 👇🏼
Asian Stir Fry
• Mild gingery flavor with sesame seeds, garlic, onion & a hint of citrus.
• Adds a lively boost to marinades & sauces.
• Serve with lettuce wraps, dressings, noodles, rice & stir-fries.
• SPG = salt, pepper, garlic—an all-purpose seasoning.
• Great seasoning for chicken wings and fries.
• Season roasted root vegetables such as parsnips, onions, beets, and carrots.
• A big flavoured blend! Garlicky, peppery with notes of oregano & the zing of lemon.
• Season chicken, pork, seafood, or veggies skewers.
• Sprinkle over Greek salad or use as a seasoning for olives.
• Notes of paprika, peppers, herbs, cumin & garlic.
• Use with the steamers for 15 min fajitas.
• Add to quesadillas, steaks, pork chops & pasta salads.