1. Season 2 Episode 6: “Into You Like a Train” This episode has train wreck victims. Two strangers come in connected by a poll. They can only save one. It has a very complex procedure and you are connected a lot.
2. Season 2 Episode 16 and 17: “It’s The End of The World” and “As We Know It” This is the two part bomb episode. This episode was so good, but it will make you mad. There is a mysterious object in a person. They do not know what it is. It is found out that the patient has a bomb in them while Meredith is holding it. Meredith has to stabilize the bomb and the bomb squad argues with everyone.
3. Season 11 Episode 21: “How to Save a Life” This episode is sad ,but I like the amount of details. Derek gets hit by a semi and dies. He meets a kid named Winnie and he saves them. Penny didn’t fight for a brain CT. He dies from a brain hemorrhage.
1. Season 5 Episode 24: “Now or Never” George enlists in the military and everyone thinks he’s going to die. Izzy has very bad cancer. Everyone thinks Izzy will die , but George gets hits by a bus. They struggle to recognize him. He writes “007” on Meredith’s wrist and they know.
2. Season 7 Episode 18: “Song Beneath a Song” This is the musical episode. Callie proposes to Arizona while pregnant with Mark’s baby. They are in shock. Callie wrecks the car and fights for her and Sophia’s life. She sings while undergoing surgery. The episode is a major train wreck.
Hello. My nickname is Bear. I’m a senior in high school who is getting ready for college. I love music, sleep, and Netflix. I will major in Nursing in college at a small school during Fall 2021. My goal in life is to
be a pediatric nurse or a labor and delivery nurse. In a month, I will get my CNA license which I’ve been looking forward to for over a year. The picture is stitches we did in class that a college taught us at a career center virtually. Hope you all are doing well.
Best and Worst of Grey’s Anatomy
These are not in order of my opinion.