Career Woman Turned Entrepreneur & Mentor
As a corporate career woman, I have helped deliver millions of dollars of revenue towards other people's dreams. I have willingly worked 60+ hours a week, sacrificing my personal life and my health chasing the next promotion. Until one day I found myself cut loose unexpectedly from a job I gave my heart and soul to.
I was terrified, lost, disillusioned and questioning my value. In that moment I swore I would never again make building someone else's dream my top priority It was time to build my own.
I became a digital entrepreneur in the booming health and beauty spaces - both long time passions. I am fired up about mentoring other career women to write their own success stories by making themselves a priority through their health (both mental and physical) and teaching the benefits of being an entrepreneur.
My Top 10 Picks
Business & Personal Development Books
1. The Slight Edge (Jeff Olson)
2. No Comparing Rule - Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work (Jon Gordon)
3. The 5 Second Rule (Mel Robbins)
4. The Energy Bus (Jon Gordon & Ken Blanchard)
5. Leadershift (John C. Maxwell)
1. Practical Negotiations - Tools, Tactics & Techniques (Tim Gosselin)
2. High Performance Habits (Brendon Buchard)
3. The One Thing (Gary Keller & Jay Papasan)
4. Sales Tough - Step Up, Work Hard. Be Valuable (Sam Parker & Jim Gould)
5. The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes & How to Avoid Them (Stephan Schiffmam)