Links & Codes
Enabler alert! Here are some of my favorites!
Current planner lineup
As always I’ll be using a few different planners this year. I’ve been using 3-4 planners for the past few years and it’s really been helping me stay creative, memory plan and keep my lists and notes handy.
This is my *planned* 2022 line up and focus of each:
• Hobonichi Weeks (Let’s Plan It Only) - using this as my main planner and using only LPI products inside, this will be my fourth year using this system and I LOVE IT!
• Hobonichi Cousin (A5) - using this as my main planner. I started using this planner in May 2021 and instantly fell in LOVE with it. The mix of monthly, weekly and daily pages just works for me. The size is great for adding some creativity to your pages while still having space to write. I’ll be using my cousin much in the same way as I did in 2021 so be ready to see lots more daily planning!
• Annie Plans x Aura Estelle B6 classic weekly and daily planner - oh my! I didn’t start this one until it’s release at the beginning of October, but let me tell you…THIS is a genius set of planners! The set up of the pages, the paper. The style. I love it all and am definitely keeping this in rotation for 2022. I am currently setting up both of these planners and trying to see which style and layout works best for me.
• A5 rings - minimal planning, pen only list making and general notes. This is my catch all planner that holds all my records, swatches, trackers, logs, etc. I don’t usually post anything relating to this planner but I think this year I’ll try sharing a bit of it just because some of the systems I’ve set up have really helped me and might also help someone else out there.
• The Sassy Planner (spiral and journal) - stamping and creative planning and now art journaling! So excited to start my sassy journal! This planner is 100% bleedproof with Copic markers and I highly recommend for anyone wanting to start journaling who also uses alcohol markers as a medium.
• Cloth and Paper spiral 2022 planner - using for quick weekly and monthly planning as well as using up my minimal planner stickers and supplies! It’s so clean and simple and I’m excited to use this layout again!
I have no doubt things will probably change at some point again, but in the first quarter of 2022 this is the lineup!
A little bit about me
I’m Courtney - your resident lover of stamping, coloring, hobo cousin, script stickers, organization and new found lover of minimal planning.
Some quick facts about me - I have two kiddies - Ryder (7) and Harper (2) who keep me ridiculously busy AND happy! I was born and raised in South Florida and still reside here. I’ve been a litigation paralegal for 10 years - it’s a love/hate relationship.
My planning style can only be described as “a little of everything”. I’m drawn to so many different styles, sizes and layouts that I finally just stopped trying to stick with one planner and now embrace any and all! I love being extra AF and creative with stamps and lettering or simple and minimal with just icons and pen!