do you have what it takes?
Enigma is a game in which players, divided into small teams, have to reach the final destination through a series of locations with the help of clues and tasks provided by the other teams. do you have what it takes to solve the riddles and reach the locations? let's find out!
1. There will be two groups, the members of which will be randomly selected through a website.
2. The area is limited within Ambience Mall and Cyber City.
3. Each team has to decide 4 locations for the other team one day before the game.
4. Each team will create clues leading to said locations along with some random tasks that have to be done and proven.
HOW TO PLAY?
1. A group chat will be created consisting of all the players.
2. Group A will hand the first clue (along with an additional task) that leads to the second location to Group B and vice versa.
3. Both the groups have to complete the tasks given and prove its completion by sending either a picture or a video of it in the group chat. [completion of tasks is a must]
4. Groups are not allowed to give the same task to each other.
5. Upon reaching the location, both the groups have to update the other group in order to obtain another clue.
6. The group that reaches the fourth and final location and proves the completion of tasks first WINS.
7. In case of neither of the groups reaching their final location before 5:00 pm, the group that reached the second last location first will win.
HOW TO PLAY?
the group will be given minimum of 30 minutes to figure out the clue. in case they can't figure it out, they can ask for a HINT. the hint will be provided 15 minutes AFTER the request. the group will be provided with 30 more minutes to figure out the location. if the group still can't find the location, they can ask for the answer.
however, once the answer is provided, 30 minutes will be ADDED to the total time taken to reach the location as a penalty.