Dimas A Wibisono
🌐–b. Jakarta, 1994.
a dedicated technical consultant with diverse operational experience in both IT development and business intelligence analysis. Several years of experience creating customized solutions to address specific customer requirements, improve overall productivity, and dramatically increase efficiency. Extensive IT and network experience including building a complete system architecture from the ground up to meet specific client requirements.
Dimas A Wibisono
certain work experiences I have gain since 2013 to 2020
- Assist the sales teams to define opportunities and close large opportunities with the right Solutions and mapping key
-Value propositions to customers business.
- Develop Key Enterprise Customers and address their current and new business/applications for up selling products and/or new solutions.
- Sales and PreSales enablement in our key channels or internal team members.
- Customer engagement along with Channels and ISV
- Participation in lead generation activities and customer engagements along with channel partners
- Acting as a technology bridge between channel and sales Account team.
- Responsible for companies technology adoption across account portfolio, as well actively source for new technologies and innovative solutions to solve customers technical and business requirements.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in pre-sales support activities
- Perform technical presentations, Coordinate proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration
- Work closely with sales & post sales team by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals
- Specify company solutions into qualified projects, follow-up and follow-through
- Develop sale leads, work attentively with channel partners from pre-sales to deal closure to after-sales;
- Develop marketing plan with Management and carry out the execution in an effective manner;
- Develop joint business plans with Management and/or key customer accounts, then oversee implementation taking into consideration timeline and milestones
- Establish and cultivate favorable relationships with industry stakeholders (i.e. hotel operators, developers, architects, designers, consultants, contractors, channel partners and system integrators), ensuring and recurring sales
- Provide commercial and technical support for channel partners and their dealers network
- Responsible for coordinating all activities between Indonesia direct/indirect customers and HQ
- Work independently as well as cross-functionally with colleagues based in globally distributed offices
- Maintains open communication and provides local market information to Management on a regular basis
- Responsible for reaching yearly sales targets in Indonesia
IT Helpdesk Level 1 Support
- Managing a large number of incoming calls
- Identifying and resolving customer issues accurately and efficiently
- Providing high quality response to customer inquiries and needs
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through professional communication
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Responding to customer inquiries relating to client services, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives, and following up to ensure full resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies