My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jazz!
My passion in the beauty industry started at a young age watching my mom put on her makeup, and in 2018 I took my Professional Makeup Artistry certification. From there, my passion only grew and I’ve been obsessed with this industry ever since.
I consider myself very fortunate that I am able to do this thing I love full time. It is my mission to make sure that whenever you’re enjoying a service with me it is like you are visiting a friend (the service is a bonus!) and you can come exactly as you are, unapologetically.
Being able to make you even slightly more confident and love the skin you’re in, truly makes my job the best in the world.
Education and Certifications
Education and Certifications
November 2018: Professional Makeup Artistry
March 2019: Eyelash Extension Masterclass
June 2020: Body Sugaring
June 2020: Milady Infection Control
March 2021: Columbian Body Contouring
May 2021: Lash Lift & Tint
May 2021: Brow Lamination & Tint
Columbian Body Contouring
Columbian Booty Lift:
The Columbian Butt Lift uses vacuum therapy which is a non-invasive treatment. It uses a suction cup and allows the stimulation of the skin leaving it with a more natural and firm appearance.
Vacuum therapy aims to drain fatty tissues and therefore to move those deposits with the lymphatic system. This technique increases the volume in your butt using a suction system - the suction will lift and tone your gluteal muscles.
Approx Session Time:
Stimulates the gluteal muscles
Eliminates toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
Decreases muscle tension
Restores skin elasticity
Prep & Aftercare:
Drink 1L of water two hours before your appointment and 2-3L following your appointment.
Wear comfy clothes and a thong (preferably).
Expect redness after the treatment, this will go down within 24 hours.
• Are the results permanent?
Results will vary from person to person, depending on follow up care, continued exercise & nutritional advice given. Dont worry though, I give you lots of intructions on how to maintain the results you’re looking for with ease.
• How long do the results last?
Each session is approximately the equivalent to 1500-2500 squats, and everybody reacts differently. The longevity of the results will also increase after each appointment. However, for more permanent results, I recommend at least 6 sessions and then to have maintenance appointments once or twice a month.
• Can I return to normal activities afterwards?
Columbian Body Contouring
Vacuum Therapy Body Contouring
A light suction provides lymphatic drainage, while heavier application can be used to stimulate blood circulation and loosen adhesions or dimpling. This helps move fat deposits and break them up to help the lymphatic system flush them out easier. This results in less bloat, a slimmer waistline and a more defined stomach.
Anti Cellulite (Thighs):
The anti-cellulite treatment is done with a small cup that imitates a medical massage. The small cup sucks the skin in which activates the blood circulation to eliminate the cellulite.
When the cup is moved, the fat deposit is disrupted, which makes it easier for your body to eliminate it. This technique revives your blood and lymphatic circulation.
Various sizes of facial contouring cups target different areas of the face.
The treatment accentuates cheekbones, defines your jawline & reduces smile lines and wrinkles.
Why Body Sugaring?
Well, to start - sugaring hurts less and is 100% natural which makes it safe for all skin types, sensitivity levels and hair textures.
It also takes less time and since it doesn’t remove any live skin cells you can go over the same spot however many times as needed to get every hair possible.
Sugar will also never burn you like wax can and there will never be double dipping.
You were sold at it hurts less right?
Body Sugaring vs. Waxing
• contains 100% natural ingredients
• sugaring paste is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
• sugar cannot adhere to live skin cells
• applied at body temperature
• sugar naturally helps control cross contamination and bacteria cannot breed in a tub of sugar
• made of resins and often toxic chemicals
• wax must be heated to a high temperature which can burn or irritate the skin
• wax removes live skin cells
• waxing can leave 15-30% breakage behind
• wax cannot be applied to the same area more than twice
• more likely to get ingrown hairs
Pre and Post Care
- 48 hours prior to your appointment, exfoliate the area. Just don’t do this 24 hours prior.
- no need to moisturize the area the day of your appointment!
- if you’re getting your underarms sugared, feel free to skip the deodorant the day of your appointment.
GROW IT OUT
- for best results, your hair should be about the length of a grain of rice (1/4”)
SWITCHING TO SUGARING
- if you’ve been shaving, allow for 10-14 days of regrowth.
- if you’ve been waxing, allow for 4 weeks of regrowth.
- if you’ve been sugaring, allow for 4-6 weeks of regrowth.
• The First 24 Hours •
- sugar is a natural exfoliant, so there’s no need to exfoliate for 24 hours following your appointment.
- skip any scented lotions or creams following your appointment
- try the all naturale route for the day!
HEAT & SWEATING
- hot yoga, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, and working out may sound fun, but for 24 hours after your appointment I don’t recommend them.
- try not to touch, rub or pick at the area that’s just been sugared!
• After 24 Hours •
- exfoliate every 2-3 days using a body brush or exfoliating glove and move in a circular motion.
- for more sensitive areas, you can use a coffee scrub.
- keep your skin hydrated by using moisturizers and creams again! Preferably, unscented.