Hi! I’m Erin.
I'm a former wedding-photographer-turned-knitter who seeks to live and create intentionally.
I believe that there's beauty in all things; and I want to showcase the beauty I see around me, the beauty that lies in others, and the beauty I create with my knitting or sewing or photography. If you're into that, then "Hi!" 👋🏼 and welcome. ☺️
To find out more about me personally, swipe to the next page. ➡️
The “knitty” gritty
• God’s beloved child
• Equal parts creative, organized, sweet, and sassy 😉
• Live in Nashville, TN with my wonderful husband and stepdaughter
• No longer take photos professionally, but now fuel creativity through knitting and sewing and then photographing the items I make
• Love capsule wardrobe planning and part-time plant-based eating
• Older than I look
• INSJ personality type and 9w1 on the Enneagram
• Slow mornings sipping coffee are the best
• Can eat pizza for just about every meal
• Into audiobooks and Netflix and budgeting. WAAAY into budgeting. (NERD ALERT!)