Welcome to Eunoia Imagery
“Every beautiful image has a story” what’s yours?
I’m a Photographer based in Dallas, Tx. I am lucky to travel the world 🌎 From the beaches of California to the River flows of Italy. while documenting these beautiful stories of others.
Terms & Conditions
In following terms & conditions the “photographer” Teyana Walker trading as Eunoia Imagery. The client(s) defined and person, body of person, firm or company with whom photographer enters into a contract for the sale of good or provision of services by photographer
• Acceptance of terms and conditions - All contract and transaction between photographer and client whether made verbally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms apply to all potential client(s) and returning clients, who book a photo shoot session or any other product or service from Eunoia Imagery agree from that point forward to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree you may not access services. By entering your payment information signifies that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
• Copyright and Ownership - the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 assign the copyright of all images created by Photographer is owned by Photographer. Unless Photographer give authorisation in writing, the client is forbidden by law to copy any images created by photographer and agrees that all photographic reprints, digital duplications or copies of any type made from images created by Photographer should only be provided by photographer. The licence to reproduce such images is granted to the Client on the understanding that the license is only granted once all payments are paid in full.
• Display - Eunoia Imagery reserve the right for any photograph created during sessions to be displayed in the studio, portfolio, or in any other advertising directly associated with Eunoia Imagery, unless the subject expresses a wish for their image to not be displayed. Confidentiality of the client is paramount.
• Payment - A non-refundable booking fee of $15.00 will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer’s website and or other source of social media. All Payments must be paid in full to receive before receiving the outcome of services after photo shoot session(s). Additional goods ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering. Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s)
• Force Majeure - Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but its due performance is subject to alteration or cancellation by Eunoia Imagery owing to any cause beyond their control (e.g. acts of god, change in legislation, floods, fire,computer failure, etc.) In the very unlikely events of cancellation by the photographer or of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all fees paid.
• Liability – Eunoia Imagery shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to our clients arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, our liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect.
• Digital Prints - All digital print(s) (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. All digital packages include a copy of the original or edited digital print(s) to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use. Should the digital Print(s) files be lost, damaged of destroyed for the reasons beyond control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid, but shall not include a refund for any goods already received.
• Refund Policy - We will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph supplied either in print or in electronic format. No exception can be made as we cannot be held responsible for individual tastes or exceptions. Once an order has been placed, we will not offer a refund. We may at our discretion allow you to place an order for different products with the same value. This will not affect your statutory rights.
• Data Protection - In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, personal data supplied to the Photographer may be stored for future use. This data will only be used to inform you of future opportunities and to be kept up to date and will only be held as long as is necessary. The Photographer will take all necessary steps to ensure the information is held and used in accordance with the above Act. However, should you not wish the data to be stored and/or removed please contact the Director at the address listed on the contract/invoice.
• Delivery - The photographer will endeavour to deliver digital negative files as quickly as possible. However this could take up to 2 weeks during busy periods.
Booking fee/reservation - If you are unable to keep your reservation with us please contact the Eunoia Imagery at via email or phone number (Eunoia.firstname.lastname@example.org / 817-522-4547).
We take a booking fee of $15 to secure your session with us please note that this is non refundable and can only be transferred to another session if we have been given the correct notice to change your appointment with us . We need 5 days notice to rearrange your session. Only one reschedule will be allowed with any further rescheduling incurring a further booking fee of $15.
Cancellation Late fee - If the client(s) should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation fees and or Late fee will become due immediately upon said cancellation or Late of session:
• Late fee - If clinet(s) are 20 minutes or more late to photo shoot session without notifying photographer, will receive a late fee of $15 and loss of time in services.
• Last minute cancelation fee - Cancellation within less than 5 day request of reservation date, a fee of $25 will be applied to next reservation for last minute cancellation.