Before you start volunteering, please read this page carefully and watch the Volunteering Hygiene Recommendation Video. People are self-isolating in order to avoid infection after all.
1. Do not volunteer if you have any symptoms of a cold or are coughing or if you live in the same house with someone experiencing these symptoms.
2. Wash your hands before and after every task you perform.
3. Keep 2 meters (6 feet) distance to everyone, especially the person you are helping but also the other volunteers.
4. Do not touch your face or other people, especially the person you are helping.
5. Do not wear gloves without informing yourself of the WHO Guidelines on when and how to use them. They can increase the risk of spreading the virus if these guidelines are not followed.
6. Wear face masks at all times.