NOW WHAT DO I DO?
Here’s some Do’s & Don’ts for your new beauty investment…
- braid your hair before bed every night
- brush your hair at least 2 times a day (the more the better)
- put oil through your ends daily
- wash your hair as least as possible weekly
- use heat protection
- use cheap products
- rip through your hair while brushing (start at the ends and work your way up)
- sleep with your hair down
- use normal sunscreen
HOW DO I WEAR MY HAIR TO BED?
Follow this link to a short video of the different ways you can wear your new hair to bed.
How do I properly BRUSH my hair with extensions ?
Follow this link to a quick video how to brush your hair with extensions…
Going to the BEACH or POOL ?
Here’s what you should do.
• First dampen your hair
• Spray in a good leave-in conditioner or apply a heavy hair mask
• Then either double braid or bubble braid your hair tightly.
• Right after swimming immediately brush and wash your hair.
• Style as normal
DO NOT use any sunscreen that has the ingredient “AVOBENZONE”
- this ingredient has a chemical reaction to extension hair and WILL turn your hair PINK. And it will not come out!
Most mineral sunscreens are safe - but double check the ingredients to be safe.