My name is Heidi!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I have my MA with Merit in Photographic Journalism from the University of Westminster in London, England. After studying in England for three years, I returned to the Reading, PA area to start my photography business in 2005.
My studio is based out of the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts (the largest nonprofit art center in America), I photograph throughout Berks County and beyond. In addition to photographing for Berks County Living Magazine, I have exhibited my work locally and internationally.
When we get to meet, ask me about the time I photographed Jay-Z and Prince Charles.
📷 I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America and have been in business since 2005.
🎉 I have also been voted "Favorite Freelance Photographer" three times by Berks County Living readers!
I also work with amazing second shooters. If we are lucky to work with you, then you will be sure to meet my talented team.
What I love about weddings:
🤍 I love the details, all the special touches that you have put into your day. And, boy are people creative!
🤍 The vows. Love this part...traditional or more personal. This part is so special.
🤍 The first time the couple sees each other. AMAZING.
🤍 Walking alongside my couples and helping them navigate through this crazy thing called....wedding planning :) Got you there, I bet you you thought I was going to say "LOVE"
🤍 Meeting new people. My couples are the best.
Fun facts about me:
• I learned photography the “old school way”...aka, I was trained in film first. I shot, developed, and printed all my prints in a darkroom when I first started in photography.
• I have broken 9 bones.
• I played semi-pro soccer for a year in England.
• I met my husband while running against him in a local election.
• Thunderstorms rule! (except on wedding days, boooo) BUT! My husband and I had the BIGGEST thunderstorm in the middle of our outdoor wedding and it all worked out fine :)
• I love to craft.
• I would choose a vacation in the mountains over the beach any day.
Click the link to learn some bonus fun facts!About Heidi