Her Wellness Collective
Her Wellness Collective was created with the purpose of coaching and mentoring women to educate and empower them in becoming and feeling their best through health + wellness.
Our health status is determined through multiple facets of our lifestyle and therefore, caters to the notion that health is multidimensional. In order to improve one aspect of our health, we need to consider the interrelatedness of multiple factors.
At Her Wellness Collective, we view health as a complex and holistic concept with many different meanings. We focus on the significant dimensions of health and wellness - Social, Mental, Spiritual, Emotional and Physical Health.
As an Educator, Personal Trainer, Nutritionist and Health and Wellness Coach, I am passionate about all things relating to health, fitness, nutrition, self-growth and development, and the significance these factors have on our health and wellbeing.
I look forward to connecting with you and I hope you feel guided, supported and inspired in your engagement with us!
Diana xHer Wellness Collective
That One Thing
Before joining The Healthstyle Emporium and Babes In Business, I felt somewhat lacking in purpose and intent. Whilst working full-time as a teacher, I was searching for more ways in which I could create an impact in working with others. After the devastating loss of a best friend to several health issues; more than ever, I wanted to work with women to educate and empower them in understanding the significance of holistic health and assist them in becoming and feeling their best through health + wellness.
Whilst studying to become a qualified Nutritionist to complement my fitness studies, I still wasn’t quite sure how to bring my idea to fruition. Due to the pandemic, my travel plans to Europe were thrown into disarray, as for many, and hence I was on the lookout for something to do – I am not one to sit still! Whilst being stuck in the scroll hold on social media one afternoon, a post caught my attention and I clicked to inquire – not something I would normally do – but I had an inkling to explore the opportunity.
This was a game changer! Within a couple of weeks through the guidance and support from BIB I was able to turn an idea/goal into reality – I created Her Wellness Collective. Inspired by my passion for all facets of health and working with others, it is also my growth and development journey – taking a risk, stepping out of my comfort zone by putting myself out there – I am generally a very private person – and building my self-belief and confidence in what it is I have committed to.
The past feelings of questioning intentions and purpose have now changed to spending my free time being part of the HSE / BIB and running Her Wellness Collective, alongside my full-time job. This decision has resulted in living a life of purpose, intent and gratitude. I am surrounded by an amazing community who constantly inspire me to be the best version of myself, are committed to upholding their standards and values as much as I am and share my belief of a holistic and preventative approach to health and happiness.
Having established a clearer purpose and sense of fulfillment has also transpired into my personal life with the creation of meaningful connections, being intentional with how I spend my time and where I invest my energy and brought an overall sense of abundance.
This life is not our practise life. This is it. It is time to step up to our true selves and live the life we can only imagine!
I’d love to connect and hear from you on the one “yes” that changed your life!
Join us at The Healthstyle Emporium
Create your own Holistic Health Journey
Our intention at The Healthstyle Emporium is to assist you in becoming the healthiest and happiest version of yourself. Through educating and empowering you to create small and sustainable changes that are enjoyable and long lasting, you feel better and become better.
So, how are we @thehseofficial different to other online programs?
We understand that everyone is different, so you decide what aspects of your health you would like to focus on!
Whether it be…
- Learning how to create nutritious and simple meals – we have you covered with nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy treats, smoothies, soups and we include dairy + gluten free and vegan options
- Wanting to incorporate more physical activity in your lifestyle – we offer home/gym exercise guides (easy to download and print) including yoga
- Wanting to delve into mindset and habits – we offer modules on goal setting, spirituality, gratitude and meditations
- Improving the feel and look of your skin – we have a whole section dedicated to skincare
- Looking for resources on all things for a healthy body, mind and soul – our online portal contains a vast array of webinars and resources, and we constantly run masterclasses.
We don’t just give you the “how to”, we give you the “why” as education and empowerment is key!
Everyone’s health goals are unique and whether they are wanting to treat uncomfortable digestive issues, lose/achieve a healthy weight, improve the appearance of hair + skin, improve sleep quality, boost energy levels, or just achieve greater health, happiness, wellbeing and motivation, then we are here to help.
You will have access to our health professionals and lifetime access to our FB Community Group with 24/7 support PLUS your selection of wholefood nutraceutical support to nourish your insides on a cellular level AND one-on-one coaching to guide you in making changes and achieving your goals.
This a lifestyle based on health and happiness for the mind, body and soul!
Message me to learn more about how The Healthstyle Emporium could help you!
Whole food based nutrition in a capsule
We forget how good our bodies are designed to feel.
Lately I have been receiving questions about the nutrition range I’ve been using for the past six months so I thought I’d share why I love these so much!
Our capsules contain the nutrients (including the peels, skins + cores) of 30+ fruits, vegetables and berries – picked at the peak of ripeness, blended up whole with the water carefully dehydrated to leave all the goodness (phytonutrients) cold pressed into a vegan capsule (to protect from heat to preserve nutritional value + prevent oxidation) and enter the bloodstream within minutes of consuming like a fresh pressed juice.
They are the most researched nutraceutical in the world with over 35 peer reviewed medical journals conducted on them.
The research has clinically proven these capsules support our immune system, reduce the severity of colds, help protect DNA, improve blood flow to the skin, contribute to cardiovascular wellness, and improve markers of phytonutrients and cell health – the quality of our life depends on the quality of our cells.
My overall health, digestion, skin and energy have been taken to a whole new level. No more painful bloating after eating the smallest and healthiest of meals; my skin feels and looks healthier; my energy levels have significantly increased and the health and appearance of my nails and hair has resulted in growing quicker and stronger. I honestly did not realise how flat I felt till I started feeling better!
We require an abundance of nutrients from a diverse variety of fruits and vegetables. Even though I already aim to eat two servings of fruit and five servings of vegetables every day, I love knowing I am giving my body 30+ varieties of fruits, vegetables and berries EVERY DAY. I do not take these to replace healthy dietary habits as that comes first and foremost for me. It is simply to enhance the nutrition I can put into my body every day as nutrients help our bodies to function at their best!
Are you ready to improve your level of feeling your best? If you have any questions or are looking to improve your level of nutrients, let’s chat!
PS Children receive fruit + vegetable gummies for FREE with adult orders!
Omega Blend inspired by nature
Omegas are fatty acids that have been shown to support a broad array of health benefits. There are various types of omega fatty acids and are all uniquely absorbed and utilised by the human body.
As the human body can’t produce omega 3, these fats are referred to as “essential fats,” meaning that we need to get them from our diet with the best sources being oily fish, plant oils, nuts and seeds. However, our bodies require the full spectrum of omegas including 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 (our bodies produce omega 9 but we can fall short on this one).
Our Omega Blend capsules are a natural blend of plant-based omegas 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9, derived from algal oil, pomegranate seed oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil, raspberry seed oil, tomato seed oil and safflower seed oil.
To preserve the high quality of the nutrients, our seed oils are cold pressed meaning they are minimally processed and encapsulated in a vegan capsule without using heat, allowing the nutrients to remain intact and the oils to stay fresh longer.
Omega 3 fatty acids are found primarily in algae and fish. The algal oil used in our Omega Blend comes from a microalgae, which is grown specifically for its rich omega content. As fish get their omega 3 from eating algae, we go straight to the original plant source rather than using the fish!
Omega fatty acids are essential for our optimal health and support our bodies by:
• Helping regulate heartbeat + reducing blood pressure
• Improving memory
• Reducing muscle, joint + skin inflammation
• Improving the symptoms of IBS
• Increasing hair health + strength
• Helping manage blood sugar levels
• Improving skin health + appearance
• Helping maintain vision + eye health
• Helping maintain brain function + central nervous system development.
Our Omega Blend is currently the only full spectrum omega on the market and is backed by science proving its effectiveness within the body at reducing inflammation. Our clients have noticed improvements in muscle recovery and IBS symptoms, reduced inflammation and a huge difference in their skin appearance and glow!
If you would love to try our Omega Blend, then contact me and let’s chat!
Diana xHer Wellness Collective
Whole food based nutrition in a shake
Nutrition kept simple and tasty.
Our Complete Shakes are a wholefood-based drink for any time of the day providing balanced nutrition in every serve. Complete Shakes are loved for their convenience; being part of everyday health routines and providing the energy to keep going throughout the day!
What makes our Complete Shakes so good?
• 100% plant-based wholefood ingredients
• Pre + probiotic power for gut health
• Low GI making it digested, absorbed and metabolised slowly causing a lower and slower spike in our blood sugar levels = sustained energy all day
• Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan friendly and non-GMO
• Safe for expecting, pregnant and nursing mums
• No sweeteners or additives
• Safe for diabetics.
Each serve contains:
• 13g of protein
• Less than 1g of fat
• 8.3gm of both soluble + insoluble fibre, which improves gut health and blood glucose levels, and lowers cholesterol
• 50% of daily Vitamin B6 – important for mood regulation + necessary for creating happy hormones
• 50% of daily Vitamin B12 – essential for blood, brain + nervous system
• 50% daily Vitamin C – necessary for growth, development and repair of all body tissues as well as collagen formation, absorption of iron, functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and maintenance of cartilage, bones + teeth
• 40% daily Vitamin D – helps to fight diseases, depression, supports immune + nervous systems, and keeps bones healthy
• 50% daily calcium – required by our heart, muscles + nerves to function properly, and to build and maintain strong bones
• 26% daily iron – preserving vital functions, including general energy + focus, gastrointestinal processes, immune system, and regulation of body temperature.
Our Complete Shakes are available in two flavours, Dutch Chocolate and French Vanilla.
If you would like a healthy on-the-go breakfast, snack, pre-exercise energy or post-workout recovery drink, contact me to receive a free sample of our nutritious and tasty shakes to try out and enjoy for yourself!
Join Us As A Wellness Coach
Calling Health + Wellness Lovers
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Are you looking to create a side hustle around your current lifestyle or career?
Whether you are a foodie, blogger, a health / fitness lover, a mum who loves to keep her family healthy or you are already working in the health and wellness space, I’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for like-minded and passionate people like you to join our #TheHSE team and be part of our heart driven community with over 3500 members globally, all on the same mission, to become healthier and happier!
This is for you if:
You are passionate about holistic health
- You are interested in creating a part-time/full-time income empowering women to put themselves first through our online program
- You are passionate about inspiring others
- You love self-growth and development
- You are already a health professional who wants to expand their reach/client base
- You know you are ready for a new chapter and aren’t afraid of trying something a little different
- You are looking to collaborate with a community of like-minded men and women who are invested in growth, success and up levelling in all areas of your life!
If this sounds like you and you want to create an impact and income through holistic health, I will be personally mentoring a handful of individuals on how to create an online business with us inside The Healthstyle Emporium. You must be passionate, driven, heart centred, teachable and willing to put in the work! You will receive endless support, guidance and mentorship to inspire you all the way!
I am so excited to meet you, introduce you to our team behind The Healthstyle Emporium and for you to learn more about our mission. I look forward to showing you how you can make a difference in/around your career and lifestyle, grow as a person, live a life full of passion, create amazing connections with like-minded individuals, and earn a residual income all whilst helping others and yourself.
Contact me for details – I’d love to organise a virtual coffee catch up, meet you and see if this could be something for you too!