Hindsight 20:20 Retreat Queenstown, NZ.
Start 2020 with the right perspective.
A unique and transformative getaway for women from all walks of life, in all stages of life.
WHERE: The spectacular South Island of New Zealand. We will be based in Queenstown with day trips to surrounding towns.
WHEN: Monday January 20th 2020 to Sunday January 26th 2020
DURATION: 7 days and 6 nights
GROUP SIZE: Up to 10 women
WHAT SETS OUR RETREAT APART: “Hindsight 2020” is a series of retreats held in the year 2020 designed to bring women together in an a unique group travel experience to bring about life-enhancing shifts in perspective.
Our retreats are the perfect balance between a health retreat, self development workshop and indulgent girly getaway.
Health – you can expect delicious and nutritious meals, cooking classes to help you recreate healthy meals at home, daily morning yoga to prime your bodies and set a new routine, hiking adventures to challenge your fitness beliefs.
Self Development – each day we explore a topic and pair it with practical and inspiring experiences. Some examples include mindfulness eating and drinking at wineries, star gazing to gain a different perspective, self- love and a photo shoot experience, overcoming limiting beliefs and hiking adventure.
Travel Experience – we have thoughtfully created our itineraries to include some of the best experiences the location has to offer, from accommodation with stunning views, visits to beautiful wineries, tasting local gourmet foods, dinner under the stars to hiking adventures with epic scenery and relaxing in unique day spas.
Photography – you will be traveling with a professional photographer to document not only your adventures with your group, but you will also have your own portrait shoot taken against the most stunning backdrops. How often have you gone somewhere amazing and thought if only you had your own professional photographer to capture this… well you will be sure to be coming home from our retreat with the most stunning photos and memories!
Gift Bag – our gift bags for our participants are more than just a random selection of sponsored goods. Our bag contains handpicked tools for you to bring home to help you continue to bloom and be inspired.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- A women who is looking for a travel experience that is meaningful and will have a transformative impact
- A Solo traveler looking to share the experience with a group of awesome women
- A mother needing some time out, to nourish her own cup so that she can continue to fill others
- The #girlboss #entrepreneur who is looking for a getaway to be inspired and re-ignite their passion – did we mention you’ll have lots of marketing photos?
- A mother and daughter or 2 best friends looking for an epic bonding experience
- A women looking for change, a shift in mindset, a shift in perspective… through an inspiring experience.
- A women just looking for an excuse to go on holidays…but this one just happens to be good for you!
Hindsight 2020 Queenstown Preview
The Investment & Itinerary
“The best investment you can make is in yourself.”
Hindsight 20:20 Retreat Package includes:
• 7 days and 6 nights room share or individual room in our handpicked stunning Queenstown accommodation with lake and mountain views
• 7 days breakfast, 6 days lunch and dinner, 6 days morning and afternoon tea- includes meal experiences like cooking classes, mountain top picnic, dinner under the stars.
• entry fees for activities e.g hot springs
• tours to winery and day trip tours to surrounding towns
• transformative hiking adventure day
• individual photoshoot with professional photographer
• photos from retreat
• 2 x cooking classes with a dietitian
• daily morning yoga with yoga instructor
• self development workshops
• gift bag
Only 3500 AUD twin share (valued at over 6000AUD !)
Our very first Hindsight 20:20 retreat is in Queenstown. See below for our sample itinerary.
• Welcome Dinner
• Introduction Activity
• Travel Stretches
• Morning yoga on deck overlooking views
• Breakfast on deck
• Lake walk
• Workshop: the year and decade in review, goal setting and planning for the year and decade ahead
• Lunch in town at either Bespoke Kitchen / Vudu Kitchen
• Free time
• Dinner cooking class
• Morning Yoga at Panorama Park
• Breakfast at accommodation
• Workshop : creativity and perspectives
• Lunch cooking class
• trip to Wilson’s Bay and Moke Lake
• picnic dinner at Moke Lake
• star gazing therapy at Moke Lake
• Group Hike
• Workshop: Mindset
• Yoga at summit
• Nutritious lunch
• Wanaka day trip: photography and dinner in Wanaka
• Yoga & guided meditation on deck
• Breakfast & mindfulness eating and drinking workshop
• Winery tour
• Lunch at winery
• Dinner in Arrowtown
• Morning Yoga
• Workshop: Self care and self love
• Pamper and Spa
• Farewell dinner by the lake
• Morning Yoga
• Take Home Messages
BOOK NOW special deal
Book before 30th December 2019 and have return flights included in package.
*must be paid in full
** flights exiting major New Zealand cities; Brisbane , Gold Coast, Sydney - Australia.
Q. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
A. Yes we do! Prior to the retreat we send out a questionnaire to our attendees which is where you can make us aware of any dietary requirements.
Q. How much for a single, private room?
A. Our prices listed are for twin share. If you are after a single, private room, it is an extra 500AUD for the 7 day 6 night accommodation.
Q. What should I pack for the retreat?
A. Prior to the retreat we will send out some detailed information on our itinerary, address of the accommodation, as well as suggestions for what to pack for the retreat.
Q. I have more questions, can I chat to you?
A. Yes of course! You can contact us via email:
[email protected] or via instagram @hindsight_retreats or via facebook messenger @hindsightretreats
Meet Your Team
Angie and Trang spent a week long travelling together in Italy. Angie flew in from Turkey and Trang from Australia. It was a week of adventure, good food, inspiring conversations, transformative reflections and a collection of beautiful memories and photos. They started the trip as mere acquaintances and went back to their respective homes as like-minded friends, supporters of each other’s goals and ventures. They started the trip with sharing their dreams and returned making their dreams a reality.
This is what Angie and Trang want to offer other women - a chance for time out, indulging in good food, beautiful landscapes, be surrounded by like minded women. We want you to return home refreshed, fire lit and enhanced with practical skills to make desires come true.
Both Angie and Trang are life coaches, both a background in health and wellness , both creatives (Trang a photographer, Angie an artist) and both avid travellers. Together they make the perfect team for your life-enhancing retreat.
Hi! I’m Trang
I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Professional Photographer and Founder of The Dream Life Project.
I am so passionate about empowering women to create and indulge in their amazing life through having a healthy body, mastering their mindset and pursuing their passion.
With my background in nutrition I will be your cook and teacher in nourishing your minds and bodies with the local ingredients at our retreat locations and set you up with the skills for preparing nutritious meals anywhere.
A lover of beautiful landscapes and photography... I will take you on a transformative adventure and document your journey with beautiful images for you to look back on.
Hey! I’m Angie
Hey it’s me, Angie, founder of AJ.life, a wellness company focusing on connection to mind, body and cultural adventures. I’ve lived in many parts of the world gathering experiences and along.
My background is deeply rooted in Psychology, Coaching and Yoga. I absolutely love meeting and connecting with people who are keen to test the boundaries of life and step off the ledge into the unknown.
There’s so much to see in this world. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and over 7 billion ways of looking at life. We can all learn and grow from each other and push ourselves into life that is lived with endless passion and bravery.
Don’t Miss Out!
Reserve Your Spot Today
If this retreat sounds like it is exactly what you need, click on the link below to make a booking. Our prices are for twin share with another amazing women. If you are wanting to book a single, private room, please contact us directly. We can’t wait to see you at the retreat!