Jasmine Astra-elle Grace (Jyoti) is a yogini, yoga and meditation teacher, 200 and 300-hr yoga teacher trainer, Clinical Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, business, health and life coach, Ayurvedic instructor, international retreat leader, entrepreneur, mother, and lover of travel and nature. More recently, she has co-owned and founded wellness centers and training institutions of which she has recently sold.
For over 20 years, Jasmine has been studying, practicing, and teaching yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality, and wellness modalities. She guides people on experiences to awaken and uncover the infinite and Divine light within.
Jasmine is a modern-day alchemist, a shaman. She subtly blends the practices of yoga, meditation, pranayama, Reiki, sound, aromatherapy, iRest®, Ayurveda and spirituality to create personal coaching sessions, yoga classes, workshops, teacher trainings, business mentorship, and international yoga retreats that help individuals align with the "Sacred Flow" of life.
ENROLL IN A PRIVATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
You can work with Jasmine privately in her Ayurvedic Health and Wellness Coaching practice for entrepreneurs and professionals, where she offers programs steeped in Ayurvedic wisdom combined with alternative healing, business, and spiritual modalities.
How can time with Jasmine Grace support you? Learn methods and tools to:
◦ Discover acceptance, self-love, wholeness, and awakening
◦ Improve digestion, diet, skin, sleep, and overall wellness
◦ Manage stress, anxiety, and melancholy
◦ Uncover your dharma (life's purpose) and love what you do
◦ Increase energy, clarity, and vibrancy - glow with radiance from inside out
◦ Reconnect with nature and the natural elemental rhythms of life
◦ Heal your relationship with the Divine masculine-feminine (Shiva-Shakti) energy igniting libido and deepening intimate relationships
◦ Re-create positive lifestyle habits for optimal wellness
◦ Develop a personal connection through the daily ritual with the Divine
◦ Meditate, practice yoga intelligently, and live these practices in everyday life for the awakening the body, mind, and spirit
PRACTICE AND LEARN
You can find Jasmine online with courses at jasminegrace.com. She currently resides in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. However, she teaches workshops, facilitates public speaking and trains across the US and internationally.
TRAVEL AND BE IN THE SACRED FLOW ON RETREAT
Jasmine leads 200-hr and 300-hr Ayurvedic yoga teacher trainings, meditation programs, and spiritual retreats in the US, Costa Rica, and India. Join our sacred community by adventuring with us on one of our mystical programs designed to unleash the potential of your wild and brilliant life.
Jasmine spends each day exploring consciousness and truth and sees yoga and Ayurveda as a living practice, both on and off the mat. Seeing everything as energy and vibration, she is passionate about her family, community, yoga (includes meditation and chanting), Ayurveda, art, nature, and wellness as a pathway to connect with the abiding light and beauty within us all.
Her certifications are many, including AHP, CAS, E-RYT 500, YCEP, IAYT - yet she believes that nothing compares more than daily practice and the experiences of life itself!
Stay in the sacred flow with Jasmine’s adventures in yoga, Ayurveda, wellness, love, and light - follow her on Instagram or Facebook.