BA (Hons) Fashion Business and Promotion graduate, with previous experience within marketing and promotion, my future career goals lie with securing a more hands on role within the industry. I am an ambitious, organised and creative individual with specialist skills, as well as creative initiative, attention to detail and a high level of communication skills. Due to my elevated social media awareness and natural passion, my spare time is filled with running various social media accounts including a fashion styling and a university account. I look forward to expanding my knowledge and experience in a new role within the fashion industry.Instagram Portfolio
Dissertation – Social media and influence
* A 6000-word essay exploring the role of influencers in social media marketing
* Essay deconstructed influencer’ impact on consumer purchase decisions within the fast fashion industry
* Essay included detailed primary and secondary research into the digital revolution within fashion, as well as exploring positive and negative impacts that the growth of social media marketing is having on young consumers
Final major project – Hello Health
* This project was a theoretical business concept which emerged through detailed trend research.
* The concept was a new wellness and nutrition app.
* The project included a detailed industry standard business plan, a thorough research document, creative direction as well as 6 creative outcomes including an app design, print and online marketing design, packaging design as well as an audio and video advert.
* The concept “Hello Health” emerged from research explored within the dissertation on social media, and its effects on mental and physical health.
Trend forecasting – Mode: Fusion
* This module included detailed exploration of current and future trends, the concept created “Mode: Fusion” was a collection mood board based on social trends such as new innovative materials and sustainability.
* Key skills obtained from this module include: Strong research skills, including market, trends and consumer research and visual communication, including high knowledge of adobe software’ and creative thinking.
Visual merchandising – Selfridges
* the module was a worked on a live brief with Selfridges to influence their 2020 visual merchandising concept.
* The concept “Soft Space” was an innovative ‘calm space’ concept develop through research into consumer wants and needs.
* This work was later presented at Selfridges head-office in London, developing professional presentation and marketing skills as well as team work.
Marketing and PR – New Balance X Gung Ho Agency
* Throughout the marketing and pr module, I worked on a project with new balance as well as the child poverty action group to create a theoretical campaign and raise money for the charity.
* Industry standard techniques were implemented such as competitor analysis, marketing and pr timelines and marketing theory expertise.
Event management – Meant to be Events
* developed various event management and group management skills.
* Examples: crisis management, team leaderships, timeline management, or conflict management, as well as verbal and visual communication skills.
* The project was a live event hosted by a group of 5 to raise money for St Basils charity. My role included being the group communication manager, as well as designing certain visual aspects such as leaflets, posters, social media posts and branding for the event.
Content Creation for Birmingham City University
- Starting a brand new social media page for students
- University social media management
- Content creation for the university
- Communication with students
FLUID: Marketing admin and Creative Intern
* An Internship with International design agency (10 Months 2020/21) working on briefs from clients such as Ubisoft, Marvel, Asics, Unilever, MTV.
* Continuous work on live briefs
* Managing fluid social media presence
* Social media content scheduling
* Helping deconstruct tier 1 clients creative briefs and constructing professional pitches including marketing methods
* Influencer kit designs
* Productive of on brand creative content
BAREFACE: Advertising Agency (2018)
* Contribution to professional presentations based on live briefs
* Agency Shoot Styling
* Development of professional presentations
* Team work
* Creative outcome designs
* Mood board creation
* In depth research into competitors and analysis of consumers
* Maintaining on an on-brand aesthetic
Freelance Social Media Marketing
- Designing social media posts for fashion and beauty brands
- Maintaining aesthetic and on brand creative content
- Reaching out to new clients
- Professional communication
- Managing social media accounts
- Scheduling paid social media marketing
BCU University EDI Representative
- Communicate with students and resolve their issues
- Professional communication
- Starting a new social media channel for EDI faculty and running the page
- Weekly content creation for EDI social media page
- Continous interaction with followers and student on the social media page
BCU Level up Mentor
- Helping new students via social media channels as well as at university
- Regularly interacting with BCU social media cannels and answering queries in a timely manner
- Creating and posting content through university social media channels
- Phone calls to new and existing students to answer and queries or admin troubles
- Being the go- to person for new students
- High level of communication skills