Get to know me!
Kalani Verdine is a real estate professional focused on creating an incredibly fun home buying and selling experience. Kalani has over 7 years of customer service experience and she contributes those years of service along with professionalism, knowledge, and hard work to every transaction. She demonstrates compassion, empathy, and a strong will to ensure the satisfaction of her clients.
Kalani is a California native that relocated to Atlanta in 2009 and has developed a love for the city and its residents. That same love is what motivated her to pursue a real estate license and promote ownership in Georgia. Financial freedom is something she is very passionate about, so she loves the opportunity to teach ownership and help the community grow economically.
Since receiving her license, Kalani has earned the honor of being a member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing. This new membership has given her top tier training and placed her in a network of luxury and international real estate professionals!
Working with Kalani signifies you will receive the highest level of service. She will fight for every single deal regardless of price point and you can expect knowledge, professionalism, and some of the best resources in Atlanta.
Kalani lives by her 5 P’s:
1. Purpose: She defines her purpose as helping as many people as possible achieve home ownership and find their forever homes.
2. Position: Kalani has put herself in a position to gain the most knowledge and information about market statistics and trends to be a great asset to her clients.
3. Promise: Her promise is to provide a top tier level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her career.
4. Personality: Kalani has a strong persona with a very empathetic and caring demeanor. She finds a way to make everyone feel like family, while fighting for her clients and offering a stress-free transaction.
5. Performance: Kalani vibrates on a very high frequency and adds unparalleled, high quality service. She sets herself apart by going above and beyond to initiate productive results every time.
When Kalani is not being a full-time realtor, she prides herself on her philanthropy! Kalani is affiliated with several organizations including Big Brother Big Sister Atlanta! At the start of the pandemic, she decided to become a Big to a Little sister and help her reach her full potential. Kalani has led many community outreach programs and participates in 5K charity runs to give back to the community.