The body achieves what the mind believes
I didn't always work in the fitness industry: I come from a background in social services and have held numerous positions within local authorities including front line child protection work; a challenging and rewarding part of my life. Fitness happened when my mental health suffered due to the demands of my career. I took a block of personal training to combat this and I can honestly say I've never looked back! What I didn't know then was that I'd turn my passion for feeling fitter and healthier into a full time career!
Fitness is so much more than what we weigh or how we look.
Fitness is a state of mind; I followed a personal training programme for over a year, and fitness allowed me to take control back over my mental health. It enabled me to really focus on what I wanted from life... It really did change my life!
Free 1hr consultation
Includes fitness and movement analysis
Contact Marie to book!
1:1 Personal Training - £45p/h*
- Sessions to be taken 2x per week
- Includes welcome pack, t-shirt and water bottle
- Full macro calculations and guidance to help with weight loss
- Weekly weigh in for accountability
*block booking discounts available at 10%. Minimum 12 sessions in booking for discount to be applied.
Small Group Training (up to 4 people) - £12.50 each
- Book 6 sessions in advance for free macro calculation, t-shirt and water bottle!
- A great way to share the cost of personal training without having to attend large groups.
- Personalised to fit individual fitness needs.
Outdoor Bootcamps (Various Locations)
- Lytham, St Anne's, Freckleton and Warton
- £7.50 per session PAYG
- £5 per session when booking 6+ sessions!
- Book 10+ sessions and receive a free t-shirt and water bottle
Nutrition Packages & Life Coaching - £150
- Stand alone support without personal training session
- Includes full caloric and macro calculations and weekly weigh in for accountability until you have reached your weight loss goals
- Learn how to live away from the negative effects which can be caused by long term dieting and adopt a healthy mindset towards food.