Mary Kay with Mai
Independent Beauty Consultant
I’m Mailee Utu and I am a MaryKay beauty consultant! I have so much love, respect & pride in this company that I want to share with YOU! Ask questions, browse, pamper yourself up, I’m here for full support :)
Just go to MaryKay’s official website by clicking the link below & browse the 300+ products we offer so women can feel confident & prideful of their beauty!
Then go ahead & message me the specifics!
I’m excited to chat with you, lady!Mary Kay’s Official Website
Consultations & Questionnaires
Please fill out the appropriate form for your needs! I will reach back out to you through your preferred method within 2 business days! :)❤️
My Top Picks
Favorite MaryKay products!
Here are some of my personal favorite products that MaryKay has! They’re phenomenal 😍
Timewise Miracle 3D 4 in 1
Say hello to healthy, acne free, soft, moisturized & glowing skin. This four step process is WORTH it.External Link
Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
Say goodbye to germs, extra eye makeup & waterproof mascara because this product removes all eye makeup instantaneously!External link
Microdermabrasion Plus Set
Sick of your pores being dirty? Lucky for you, this set cleans out your pores & dead skin to leave your skin smooth and healthy!External link
Satin Lips Set
Buh bye chapped lips, hello moisture😍 This two item set works hard to make sure your lips are the most comfortable & beautiful they can possibly be!External link
Hand lotion leaves your hands feeling gross and greasy. Satin Hands makes sure that your hands are clean & moisturized without that yucky greasy feeling!External Link
Who doesn’t love mascara? MaryKay’s mascaras not only lengthen your eyelashes, but help YOU make a statement with the flawless end look that it creates💋External Link
Available in 5 different shades so that it blends to everyone’s skin🙏🏽 Plus a little SPF to give YOU better protectionExternal Link
Applied so that your foundation gets the 100% smooth look you’re gunning for🤍 Plus some SPF for extra protection!External Link
This oval shaped brush gives FULL and EVEN coverage for your foundation!External Link
Sun Screen Line
Only 20% of aging is due to natural process. The other 80% happens from our daily lives. Use a product that protects you and your skin from harsh & harmful UV rays!External Link
Message from Mary Kay Ash herself :)
"We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don't know where you're aiming, you don't have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared."
Need more info?
Here are some Important Links!!!
Here are some links regarding info ABOUT MaryKay, the products & company!