SWIPE TO VIEW POLICIES & HOW TO BOOK
September & October is full — cancellations will be posted
Turn on notifications to get updated for November
DM me for any questions
Swipe to see how to book and updated policies
Thank you for all the support
please read before booking!
• a $30 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your appointment. it will go towards the total of your service. if i do not receive a deposit within 1 hour of booking, i will cancel the appointment.
• deposits are sent via
Zelle 978 631 9816
please DO NOT put “nail deposit” or “💅🏻”
deposit will not be confirmed
• remaining balance will be paid in CASH ONLY. please pay the exact amount as i do not carry change.
• the prices listed are all starting base price. all designs are additional and custom priced, based by details and time. you must send inspos to ensure i have everything required to complete the set. i may not be able to do your desired set without an inspo.
• please dm for an accurate quote, this will ensure that you bring exact cash.
• NO SOLID COLORS
• please arrive on time. there is a 10 minute grace period, after that it will be cancelled. must be seated within 10 minutes. there are no exceptions and your deposit is non-refundable. please let me know in advance if you will be within 10 minutes late.
• when cancelling your appointment, please notify me at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
• deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. you will lose your deposit and will be required to send another deposit to reschedule. same day cancellations must pay a $30 fee.
• no call/no shows will not be able to reschedule or book with me in the future no exceptions.
• if you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, please notify me at least 48 hours before your appointment. after 48 hours, a new appointment requires a new deposit. same day reschedules must pay a $30 fee. please keep in mind availability for the same month may not be available.
• please arrive with bare nails of any work that was not done by me for our safety. i will charge a $40 removal fee if you do arrive with other work or i will send you home. no exceptions.
• for health and safety reasons, i do not work over damaged nail beds or signs of infection.
• short and damaged nail beds will likely affect the longevity, durability and retention of gel x.
• i offer complimentary nail fixes for any reason the nail breaks or chips within the first 48 hours of your service, only due to my fault of work. except detailed nails. you must notify me as soon as this happens.
• there will be a charge for nail damages, based on the severity of the damage and the details of the designs.
• please be very mindful and care for your nails as jewels, they are not tools.
• masks are not required, sanitizer is provided to use.
• i will be wearing a mask at all times to avoid inhaling the dust and gel products. i will wear gloves at all times to protect my skin from any future allergies/irritation.
• no guests allowed. the bathroom will not be available for use.
• all non-porous tools are properly sanitized, disinfected, and sterilized. tools are properly stored right away in the sterilization pouch.
• all porous disposable tools are discarded after single use.
• to ensure everyone's health and safety, if you have been around a large gathering, travelled, feeling sick or showing symptoms i kindly ask to give yourself some time until you book with me.
• if you are feeling a slight cold without having covid, you need to reschedule in a timely manner. if you are showing any kind of symptoms at your appointment, i will have to send you back home. taking safety measures and precautions ensures the environment is safe.
• i reserve the right to refuse the service.
• when scheduling an appointment, be sure to plan your day accordingly. the services range from 2-3 hours depending on your service and details of the design.
• there is street parking available, do not block driveways. if you have any questions on where to park please ask. i allow a 10 minute window for this reason. please message me when you are parked and i will let you know when i am ready.
• during the service i kindly ask that you keep your hands above the table to avoid lint and cross contamination.
• phone usage is allowed but please be mindful of your movements. i provide a phone stand to place your phone.
• lowell, ma 01851. the location details will be sent via email 24 hours before your appointment along with email reminders.
• there will be 3 email reminder in advance: 48 hours, 24 hours, and 1 hour. please make sure you provide an active email.
how to book
take a few minutes to read:
bookings are done through my booking
site once a month
nailsbysaryna.as.me (book now button on IG)
i release a new calendar once a month before the new month starts, keep an eye out on my story updates to be notified!
regulars get priority booking first, any remaining appointments will be posted for new clients to book.
you are a new client if you have never booked, booked once or booked occasionally.
REGULARS LIST IS FULL.
this will allow me to save room for new clients each month.
appointments do book up very fast
therefore i recommend keeping up to
date with me and book in advance.
if you book for the first week of the
month make sure vou have a follow up
appointment towards the end of the
month if needed.
please make sure you are reading the
policies thoroughly! if i get any sense
that you aren't acknowledging and
following my policy, you will not be
able to book with me.
everything that you need to know is clarified, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
DM FOR QUOTES
the prices listed are all starting base price. all designs are additional and based by details and time. to ensure i have everything required to complete the set, please send in references. please dm me before booking for a quote.
what is gel-x?
click the button to view my gel-x guide!
the world’s 1st soft gel nail extension! all content by @apresnailofficial
everything you need to know about gel x:
gel-x extensions are done using all products by apres only! the nail tips covers the entire nail bed similarly to press ons and lasts over 3 weeks with proper care.
they have the malleability of a soft gel polish; the nail tips and adhesive gel called “extend gel” is all made out of gel polish, without harsh chemicals. this is a healthier alternative to any other nail extension systems for both the client and manicurist!
my clients always tell me it feels like their own nails or have nothing on!
🌟 natural look
🌟 nail tips come in pre shaped
🌟 no excess filing
🌟 less dust
🌟 no odor
🌟 no fills needed for sanitary purposes
🌟 brand new set each time
Aprés Gel-X Nail System
choose the length that best fits your lifestyle
gel-x come in various shapes and lengths
square, round, coffin, stiletto
square, round, coffin, stiletto
square, coffin, stiletto
luminary nail system —
structured gel manicure
structured gel manicures are done using @luminary_nail_systems
everything you need to know:
structured manicures are done by using all products by luminary nail systems. it is a multi-flex gel that is a soak-able soft gel, with durable strength and flexibility of a hard gel. it is a self-leveling gel that helps build structure and strength over the natural nails.
structured manicures are ideal for natural nail growth. luminary’s gel is a universal all in one base. it serves as a base coat, builder gel, gel overlay and finish color. also, it can be finished with any gel color of choice and designs after the application! refills are optional for continuing the nail growth journey.
*short and medium nails only*
details and videos below:
🌟 all in one base + color
🌟 medium viscosity
🌟 as flexible as hard gel
🌟 as strong as acrylic/hard gel/gel x
🌟 easy application
🌟 soak-off friendly
🌟 vegan/5 free
content credit: @luminary_nail_systems
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
simple nail art
starting price is $30
• designs that can take up to 30+ minutes
• solid french, simple swirls/lines, abstract, dots, blooming gel, marble, flowers, animal print, sparkles, tribal lines etc.
dotted flowers, solid french, 2-4 accent nails
$95 short gel x
colorful swirls, abstract
$105 short gel x
solid french, simple flowers, 2-4 accents
$115 long gel x
intermediate nail art
starting price is $40
• designs that can take up to 45+ minutes
• ombré, multi colored ombré, french with designs, silver chrome nail art
2 toned ombre, abstract designs
medium gel x
multi colored french, clustered gems
2 toned ombre, silver chrome swirls, silver pearls
2 toned ombre, hand painted nail art, 2-6 accents
intricate nail art
starting price is $50
• designs that can take up to 60+ minutes
• airbrushed, stencils, multi colored auras, full colored characters
optical illusion french, airbrushed with stencils
airbrushed with stencils, gems, gold charms and pearls
aura, multi colored french, painted stars
full colored character
25 per character*