Services + Pricing
Top Services Offered by OPTIX
If you are ready to get more time back for your business, avoid making costly mistakes from complex transactions, and gain strategic insights, review the services offered below to see how we can best serve you!
Accounting & Bookkeeping
OPTIX offers 4 packages that range in price to meet the needs of small business owners. They are as follows:
• Accounting Total Package - Complete Accounting File Set Up, Integrations, & 3 Months Training / Support. Ideal for business owners who are starting and gross income is under $10,000/year.
• Accounting Micro Package - Accounting Software, Receipt Capturing Software, Client Portal, Quarterly Reconciliations & Quarterly Touchpoints. Ideal for business owners who have been in business for at least one fiscal year with annual gross income over $10,000.
• Accounting Essentials Package - Includes all from Micro Package plus monthly reconciliations, 3 business accounts, and unlimited consulting. Ideal for those businesses that are growing rapidly and looking for strategic advice.
• Accounting Ultra Package - includes all from Essentials package plus Virtual CFO services, Business Tax Preparation and Business Automation. Ideal for established organizations looking for efficiencies in business processes and establishing internal controls.
All packages require a nonrefundable $175 account start up fee + 35% deposit on first month payments. Other add ons such as Business Plans, Price Evaluations, and Tax services can be added to any package.
Tax Preparation Services
OPTIX offers virtual tax preparation for individuals and businesses. All tax filings include appropriate federal forms, one state, and associated cities as applicable for e-file. Each client completes a contract, tax questionnaire for the year, and receives access to a client portal where supporting documents are uploaded.
• Individuals - 1040, up to 3 dependents, does not include Schedule C.
• Businesses - 1040 + Schedule C, 1065, or 1120 as applicable to business structure.
OPTIX does not perform audit protection or negotiations with the IRS on behalf of the client. A 35% non-refundable deposit required to start services. Taxes are not filed until adequate documentation is received and payment received in full.
Small Business Solutions
OPTIX has a line up of Small Business Solutions that helps small business owners reach their maximum potential!
• New Business Formation Packages
• Business Plan Development Packages
• Virtual CFO
• Strategic Business Planning
• Business Process Automation
• Internal Control Implementation
• Information Security
• Technology Stack Evaluations
All services require a 35% non-refundable deposit to begin. Please contact us for more information on what is included in the above packages. Payment plans are available upon request.
Services For Individuals
Individual Services are divided into two categories:
• Personal Finance - Budgeting, Debt Reduction & Credit Repair
• Professional Development - Resumes & Mock Interviews
A 35% non-refundable deposit is required to start services.
Accounting, Tax, & Small Business Consulting
Operating in the heart of Metro Detroit, OPTIX Financial Services is proud to be a representation of the city and it's relentless spirit. Established in 2018, OPTIX is a rising minority owned consulting firm that leverages industry expertise to help our clients achieve optimal results nationwide. Specifically, we implement financial infrastructures through technology and automation that gives valuable time back to small business owners. We pride ourselves on professionalism, integrity, flexibility, and collaboration which creates a vibrant atmosphere for success.
OPTIX is committed to providing exceptional client service by delivering innovative strategies that
increase profitability and enhance operational performance. OPTIX personnel are qualified to identify,
manage, and mitigate risk, safeguard assets, and create a competitive advantage for our clients. As
trusted advisors, we provide insight on leading standards that prevents costly errors in recording transactions and maintaining economic integrity. By
offering cloud accounting methodologies, our firm is able to provide a customized financial infrastructure
based on the clients unique business needs. OPTIX is completely paperless which allows us to offer
premium services at a competitive price.
OPTIX provides Accounting, Tax, and Business Consulting Services. We perform monthly reconciliations that categorize business transactions to determine performance and tax strategies. We help new entrepreneurs form businesses and work with them to develop their long term, strategic vision. We create intricate business plans to obtain financing from community programs like Motor City Match, grants, and banks. With a passion for numbers and technology, OPTIX is here to amplify earnings while supporting the community with resources they can use to reach their maximum potential! Are you ready?
Meet Our CEO
I want to use my knowledge to expand my community's understanding of Financial Literacy and Information Security.
I am Lynnorra Phillips, Senior Partner & CEO of OPTIX Financial Services; born and raised in Detroit. I
have over 11 years experience in Accounting, Audit, Information Security, Small Business Consulting &
Tax. I have a Masters of Information Security from Lawrence Technological University and a Dual Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Information Security from the University of Michigan. GO BLUE! I
am a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) & Certified Public Accountant (CPA) candidate.
I got the idea to start OPTIX while I was working on a Fortune 500 client at a Big 4 accounting firm as a Technology Risk Manager. I realized that small businesses in black and brown communities did not have access to financial resources to capitalize on process efficiencies like other larger corporations; simply because the knowledge isn't there. I noticed that many struggled to effectively implement basic internal controls to keep their assets safe. OPTIX is designed to leverage industry practices, automation and technology to scale businesses to operate at maximum efficiency.
I have a ridiculous obsession with Tacos and Starbucks; but they must not be eaten together. I love to binge watch TV shows on Netflix - like Dexter, American Greed, Gossip Girl, & Girlfriends - that I missed when I was in high school because I was a competitive swimmer.
A Note for New Entrepreneurs: JUST START!
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. I can't wait to get to know your business and I look forward to working with you!Schedule Appointment