Paige Kowal Photography
"You don't take a photograph. You ask quietly to borrow it."
Hi there & welcome! Thanks for landing here.
I'm Paige - a lover of art, travel, & animals. It makes me incredibly happy to capture your moments & deliver a great experience.
Swipe to check out my work & shoot a note my way with any questions or to start chatting. Can't wait to hear from you!
Weddings & Elopements
You're getting married - congratulations! Maybe you're eloping, renewing your vows, or celebrating with all your favorite people. Whatever your plans, count me in.
Here's what we'll do together:
FaceTime? Coffee? Walk our dogs? Let's chat! Share your vision, ideas, plans, & challenges with me - I'm happy to make recommendations for venues, vendors, & cheer you on along the way. Raised as an Army Brat, I've been meeting new friends my whole life & can't wait to meet you, too!
Engagement sessions are fun & beneficial, here's why:
1. Like every photographer says, it'll help you get comfortable with me & in front of my camera.
2. I'll be sharing in a lot of intimate moments on your big day, so let's get to know each other a little beforehand!
3. You may want to use photos for your wedding website, save the dates, invitations, a guestbook, & share with your mom.
4. It's nice to have photos of you two together not in your wedding attire. It gives you a chance to get creative & casual. Someday, you'll look back on how cool you were.
Bring your dog, a bottle [or two] of champagne, & let's do this.
It's important that I know your plans so that I don't miss a single moment!
What's important to you on your big day? Are there special heirlooms, jewelry, or specific moments to photograph? Awkward family dynamics I should be aware of?
You will be so busy on your wedding day getting ready & trying to just live in the moment.
We'll check in 1-2 weeks before your wedding day & walk through the details, day-of schedule, backup contact information, parking, etc.
The Big Day
It's the day - it's YOUR day! I'll show up on time, ready with my equipment, backup equipment, & comfortable shoes.
I'm happy to help with anything you need: Want the DJ to play a certain song? I'm on it.
Friends keep pulling you aside for selfies? I'm right there for the pro shot.
Bridesmaid dresses don't allow them to buckle their shoes? I got it.
Groomsmen don't know how to pin a boutonniere? I think I've done this at every wedding now.
I've been known to tear up through a ceremony or ... all of them. True love, the way couples speak so highly of each other, the promises they make - it just gets to me! Happy tears.
By the time your reception rolls around, I'm having such a good time, that I'm dancing & singing along while I work (promise I won't embarrass you).
Within four weeks of your wedding day, you will receive your online wedding gallery with photos that are culled, curated, & edited to the highest quality.
All photos are delivered in high resolution so they can be printed at any size.
Some photographers promise every final photo in color & black & white, & some promise a certain number of photos. I don't do either of these & here's why:
• I edit each photo individually - based on that particular photo. Some photos are dynamic in color, & other photos bring a certain mood in black & white.
• I deliver all of the photos that I believe you need to have (& that's never been less than 500 for a wedding). Do you need 5 photos of grandma shaking it on the dance floor? Hell yes, I think so! Why should I only give you one? Anything & everything that captures your entire day, you need to have it to look back on. The wonderful thing with wedding photographs is that, your day is so busy, I'll capture moments you didn't even know happened. Lovely surprise when you check out your photos for the first time.
Let's Do This!
Ready to get started?
Email me at [email protected] or click the link.
Can't wait to hear from you!