Ndis eligible - Therapeutic Physical training Program
Hi, my names Kate McNabb.
I was brought up on the beautiful Sunshine Coast Australia where I am now bringing up a gorgeous boy the same. I love adventures, the beach and fitness/health to me is part of my lifestyle.
I am a personal trainer & a support worker , I’ve always had this kind caring nature to help others , reason being why I wanted to branch out and be able to give more than a regular PT session.
PowerUP is a therapeutic physical training program for children, teenagers and young adults with ASD and other developmental challenges.
Specialised training programs are individualised to focus on each "athletes" capacity to perform tasks required for daily living and function.
Mobile, physical-based programs incorporate exercises that are appropriate for your child's challenges and developmental goals and are designed for:
* Strength, muscle tone, coordination & balance
* Gross motor skills, bilateral motor coordination & motor planning
* Vestibular & proprioceptive development
* Visual attention & hand/eye coordination
- Program available to other support workers & agencies to provide. Let’s get as many people moving and reaching their goals in a fun fulfilled style.[email protected]