Rifky Bidha Syarandhi
Ahli Madya Perpajakan (A.Md)
I graduated with Diploma III in taxation Faculty of Economics and Business Brawijaya University. I've been experienced 2 years work as a tax compliance staff, junior tax analyst for tax assistance, assets assessor, assets surveyor, and personal accountant.
Staff Compliance Tax
● Completed revenue account journals and expense account journals for company
bookkeeping with Journal ID.
● Handle the client monthly tax compliance work including VAT, income tax article 4(2).
● Prepare, calculate, and report the yearly Personal Income Tax of clients.
● Process the registration of client's NPWP and annual tax amnesty report
Junior tax analyxt assistance
● Equalize annual tax report data between general ledger and income tax art 15 databases,
income tax art 4 (2), VAT, and income tax art 23 for annual tax review.
● Work closely with tax senior to correct detail of tax review report and assist on tax review for
Assest assessor / Assest surveyor
● Leaded 12 people as surveyors for census of 58804 equipment and machinery assets in the
123 local government agencies of Blitar city.
● Completed the Blitar City asset assessor report for audit report in the current year.
● Responsible for finding evidence to make annual financial reports, looking for evidence of
monthly income account and expenses account for purpose profit and loss statements in
2019 and 2020.
● Handle all business tax administration using tax application E-SPT, including income tax art
4 (2) and annual personal income tax for 2 years.