The full story
I believe you must bring your whole self to a table if you want to thrive in today's crazy world, your personality, your sense of humor and most importantly your heart. All of these elements brought me to found ROCK ME FABULOUS back in 2020. Since then the blog has been thriving, and has quickly gained a loyal following. I invite you to explore my site, learn about my passions, and explore what excites and interest you as well ❤️.http://instagram.com/avikasharmaa.04
Fashion is the armour with which to survive the reality of everyday life.
COPING UP WITH PANDEMIC !
COVID-19 Taking a toll on us :/
It may or may not please many of you to know that you and I are very much alike.
We can’t eat without spilling on ourselves, we wear a same pair of jeans 3 days in a row, we have no idea what Riri is singing but we sing along anyway.
Okay so let’s talk about just me
Welcome! To my very first blog post, this is where I am going to share all my new adventures, fashion and makeup tips and other awesome stuff with you. Tag along for all my newest m
So guys! As the title says CopingUpWithThePandemic , I dearly wish all of you are safe and sound in your respective places, this year has been really really hard on us basically it is kicking our asses, but does it mean we should sit back and watch us getting screwed the answer is No! Because we are strong af girl duh! So today I'm gonna give you some pointers on how to not get stressed, these points could help you tide over the crisis also I'm gonna tell you what fun things you can do instead of watching Netflix all the day oh by the way have you watched Dark? Dudes go watch it, if you haven’t 😯.
So let’s go guys and girls!
• KEEP TALKING – Its very normal to feel stressed, anxious, confused and scared during the time of the crisis, so go to the person whom you trust and are ready to talk to, go talk to them.
• A CHALLENGE – Draw on skills you have used in past that have helped you get through previous adversities and use those skills to manage your emotions during this challenge.
• EXERCISE DAILY – Exercising Daily can help you feel good plus maintain your good health.
• DEAL WITH EMOTIONS -If you feel overwhelmed talk to a health worker or counsellor.
• CONNECT WITH NATURE -This is my favorite one, go to your terrace in the morning feel the breeze and relax.
Other than that you can get your hands on Fashion styling, learning makeup because usually that’s what I do when I get bored also you can join some summer courses in whatever field you’re interested in and brush up your skills.
So guys this is it, I am gonna come up with my another blog very soon, till then enjoy and do not take unnecessary stress, we’ll get through this and just hope for the better future.
Thankyou, Stay Safe, loves ya all, period. ♥️