Let us all Glow
Welcome ✨ My name is Sabrina & I’m the owner of Sabrina’s Aesthetics. I’ve been a licensed aesthetician for 5 years. I’m a skin healing & confidence building aesthetician. Thank you for taking an interest in booking with me for one of my services. I look forward to building a relationship with all my clients, as well as fulfilling all your beauty needs.
Before setting up appointment, please read the following:
***A card will be required to book an appointment for no-show protection per my cancellation policy. Your card is not held for future appointments just the single appointment you are currently booking ***
Facial contraindications (factors that prohibit treatments due to a condition):
- Contagious diseases( Covid, STDs, Cold Sores, etc)
- medical conditions, certain medications, use of - Acne drugs & topical peeling agents
- Use of Retinol, Retin-A, Vit A 1 week prior to service
- Skin irritations, skin disorders/diseases
- Allergies to products & ingredients
- Also includes certain electrical machine contraindications.
When filling out consultation form you are signing & acknowledging that SERVICES ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
Cancellation & Reschduling Policies
I value your business & ask that you follow my business scheduling policies. I understand that life happens & clients need to change or cancel their appointments. Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance for rescheduling & or canceling your appointment. Failure to comply, any cancellations made less than 24 hours will result in having a $25 deposit for future appointments & NO CALL/ NO SHOWS WILL OWE A 50% SERVICE CHARGE PER SERVICE THAT WAS BOOKED & NO LONGER ABLE To BOOK. Thank you for understanding.
Sabrina’s Aesthetics Hours
Tuesday - Saturday Hours:
9 a.m- 5 p.m
* Last Appointment will be taken 1 HR before closing*