Hello and thank you for checking out my Milkshake!!
I’m Astrifer (no, that is not my real name), I’m and 18-year old artist based in the USA and who specializes in digital art. I consider myself a student of art, so I am in no way a professional, I just do this for fun and hope to eventually make a career out of it!
If you’ve been to any of my social medias, you’re probably away that I draw my own characters aaaaand pretty much nothing else. That’s because these characters are near and dear to my heart, and they’re part of a large universe of ideas and stories, the biggest one (and the one I talk about the most) being “Broken Dimensions.” BrDim is my pride and joy, and is a story I hope to eventually pitch as a novel, comic, or animated series. The characters have been with me for a long time, and I absolutely love sharing them with others and telling their stories!
A few other little notes about me:
- I’m a former high school athlete, so I talk about my activities on my social medias on some occasions.
- I’m VERY socially awkward and have some anxiety, so if we’re unacquainted and tou shoot me a message, please say a little more than “hey.” Please introduce yourself or say why you’re messaging me, so my brain doesn’t extrapolate those meanings for me!
- I’m on the asexual spectrum! Things are still a bit complicated, but I’ve got that down so far.
- I try to keep my political opinions to myself, so if you notice some radio silence from me in the world of politics, please know that I’m NOT ignoring world issues, but rather gathering information and forming my opinions on them in private. Like most of my personal life, I don’t think everything I believe needs to be put on blast every time there’s an event in the world or national stage. It’s a personal preference, and there’s a lot of people who have a problem with not putting your views out on the internet. I just ask that that choice is respected 👍
- my characters are who they are for a reason. If you have problems with them, have a civil discussion with me in my DMs, not my comments. This hasn’t been a problem in the past, but it’s still worth noting here. Thank you!
- questions on my accounts are always welcome! Feel free to pose questions about my characters, my thoughts on different fandoms (especially ones I’m in), my writing, or me.
- I have a lot more words in my head than I usually think, so my descriptions, messages, comments, and text posts can end up longer than usual. There’s just so much I want to say and I don’t always get the chance to say it! That said, if I’m going a little overboard with something, it’s probably a good idea for you to let me know 😅