The Peeps Behind Social in Reno
With all the hustle we all are doing nowadays, Kylie Rowe & Cheree Boteler thought it was a good time to celebrate being “off the clock”!
You have questions. We have answers.
What does “off the clock” mean?
1. It’s a party foul if you talk about work
2. It’s a time to be present with humans IRL
3. It’s a time to celebrate living… now!
4. It’s being open to experience, having fun, and making new friends
5. It’s not about money but about memories
6. It’s showing up as your full self, no mask
7. It’s being #SocialInReno!
Is there an entry fee? Nope! Just be prepared to buy your own drinks/bites and tip your bartender/server at each event!
Is this a fundraiser? Nope BUT we do encourage you to find a non-profit that resonates with you and support it with your time and/or money.
✨ 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ✨