Hairstylist, wife, + mama to our rainbow babe - Avie.
I have been a stylist since 2012, and have owned Stay Classy Hair Studio since July 2015. I am forever learning and taking courses to better serve my clients. I am specialized in Blondes, Balayage techniques, and hair extensions.
I love any boho + raising our babes to be wildflowers + soon to be homeschool mama.
Follow along on my journey.
Behind the scenes of motherhood, behind the chair, being a x3 business owner and soon to be homeschool mama, product information, and beyond.
Everything you need to know about choosing, maintaining, and scheduling your next colour ✨
Colour + Blondes + Fashion Colours
It can take multiple appointments and $ to usually achieve your desired look.
✨𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!✨
A few things you should consider prior to changing your look;
- do you have well water?
- do you enjoy hot showers?
- do you wash your hair everyday?
- do you use stylist recommended products?
- do you use hot tools?
- do you plan to visit the studio every 4-10 weeks?
Those are some loaded questions.
- Well water can cause build up on the hair causing reactions with lighteners, colours not developing correctly or even developing the incorrect colour. Can also cause colours to fade and discolour quickly (brassy). I would recommend getting your water tested, a water filter, a good blue toned shampoo and regular hair detox appointments.
- Hot showers and washing your hair everyday can cause colours to fade quickly due to the cuticle of the hair opening. I recommend cool/lukewarm temps and washing 2-3 times a week with stylist recommended products (more about this ⬇️)
- Stylist recommended products is a huge factor. They do not have sulphates or waxes in them that would result in build up, damage or fading. Always wonder why your hair always feels so great after a trip the the studio? This is why! The products! Let me know if you need a recommendation. ✨
- Hot tools can cause damage but did you know they also cause fading? Check out this video that I have linked!
- Some colours are very high maintenance and some are considered lower maintenance. This is something we need to discuss prior to starting. We need something that is realistic for your lifestyle and your budget.
High Maintenance -
Toners + Pastels (Ash, Gray, Silver, etc)
On Scalp Platinum
Lower Maintenance -
Root tapped/Shadow Root Colours
What is Included With Your Colour?
I run my studio a little different than most local salons. I do not create a bunch of add on options to my price, it is a package deal. I want you to have the ultimate experience and you getting your #hairgoals.
Included in your price is;
- consultation + education
- colour application
- toner application
- conditioning treatment application
- blow dry
- hot iron style
- flex photos
Haircuts/trims are additional.
Booking Your Appointment
Yay! You have decided you are wanting to book an appointment!
I always get so excited when I get to see my clients or get someone new in my chair!
So, you’re probably wondering, “how do I book?”
I will ask for;
- a brief hair history
- photo(s) of your current hair
- inspiration photos
Why do I need all of that at the time of booking?
- To get to know you
- To see if your inspiration photo is achievable - ʜᴜɢᴇ! I always like to be up front weather or not it is achievable in one sitting or not
- To ensure I allow enough time to achieve your look or your first session
- To ensure I have everything I need for your appointment
✨ Lets chat about ʙᴜᴅɢᴇᴛ ✨
If you have a budget, like most do. Great! Let’s hear it! I can show you examples of your price range and we can work towards an end result if needed.
Please ensure you are using stylist recommended products to ensure no build up on your hair + come with day old hair (if possible)
If you are a returning client; I can’t wait to catch up!
If your a new client; welcome! I am so excited to meet you!
Maintenance Appointment Recommendation
Maintaining Short Style: 5-7 weeks
Growing out/Long Style: 10-15 weeks
Toner: 4-6 weeks
On Scalp Blonde 4-7 weeks
Root Touch Up 4-8 weeks
Highlights - All depends on desired look - all highlights are blended so grow out seamlessly 6-12 weeks
Balayage 10-15 weeks
Grow Healthy, Long, + Thick Hair
Hair damaged? Hair not growing? Hair thin or thinning?
This is MY go to product line up!
- My hair has never been so healthy or long -
- Black Shampoo - promotes new growth
- Volumizing Conditioner -
- Leave in Conditioner -
- Masque -
- Rejuvabeads Split End Mender -
- Rejuveniqe Oil - scalp and hair treatments weekly
- The Champ Dry Shampoo - to reduce the amount of washing
* everyone’s hair is different and your recommended product line up may differ slightly depending on what your hair is needing.
I AM HIRING!
Opportunity of a Life Time!
I absolutely LOVE my jobs. I honestly can not even call them a “job” because I love them so much.
Do you wash your hair + face? You are qualified! ♡
The products have changed mine + so many other’s lives. We are tired of products not working and being toxic.
Monat has been a saving grace, giving myself + my clients + millions of others healthy hair and skin!
bonus: and they have been changing many lives providing financial freedom.
You will receive FIVE monthly pay cheque’s 🙌🏻
I will personally help coach and teach you how to create beautiful content. Social media marketing has became something that I am very passionate about and something that I enjoy teaching!
I arrange photo shoots and team building activities to deliver a community — All while working around YOUR schedule — FROM ANYWHERE —
What goals are you working towards?
— paying off debt?
— buying a house?
— not having to work overtime at your 9-5?
— leaving your 9-5?!
— financial freedom?!
LETS DO THIS!