• Melatonin: Your body produces this hormone, which signals the circadian rhythm to prepare for sleep. Tart cherries can help balance circadian rhythm due to this safe melatonin boost of tart cherries.
• Ellagic Acid: Research suggests that this antioxidant has the potential to inhibit the production of lipopolysaccharide in your body, which plays a role in acute inflammatory reactions.
• Anthocyanin: This is a flavonoid found in berries that has been shown to improve low- density lipoprotein oxidation, thus supporting cardiovascular health.
Consumption of tart cherry juice has also been connected to:
• Healthy uric acid metabolism
• Joint health and recovery
• Healthy response to inflammation
Deeply pigmented fruits have many antioxidants and cherry is one of the highest sources of this antioxidant power. While cherries are seasonal, its nutrients are needed all year-round. Apothe-Cherry gives you easy access to tart cherry, even when it is not in season.