@milkay.melio’s Theme Tutorial
A fully explained description about how I make my videos!
Hello! Welcome to my first and new website! Here, I will show you how I make my videos on TikTok! Steps are below!
Oh, and give credits if you use this theme! :)
- First, the apps you will need are:
- Once you have these three apps, go onto ‘24fps’.
- Click on ‘INPORT’ at the top left hand corner.
- Choose the video you want to edit with!
- Then, click on the three circles at the left. Lots of filters should come up.
- The filter I use is ‘sunkissed’, but it is not one of the default ones one the app. To get the sunkissed filter, you need to get the qr code. Most qr codes are on TikTok so search up ‘sunkissed qr code’ to find one! Once you find one, screenshot and crop it. Go back on 24fps and click on the plus button on the top right.
- Click the middle option.
- Choose the qr code your cropped.
- After a few seconds, the sunkissed filter should come up! Tap on the filter.
- Then, click on ‘SAVE AND SHARE’.
- Take off the 24fps watermark and click on ‘save as video’.
- Wait for it to load~
- The video should be saved to your camera roll automatically. After this, go onto Prequel.
- Click on the plus sign at the bottom.
- Once you’ve chosen the video, click adjust and follow these steps:
>> Exposure = -100
>> Contrast = -100
>> Highlights = -100
>> Shadows = -100
>> Sharpness = 11
>> Aberration = 16
>> Blur = 50
- Then click on ‘Filters’. The filter I use is Valentine.
- Go on ‘effects’ - use Dust.
- Once you’ve saved the video, go onto Vont. This is the app that you add your text! Use my videos on TikTok for inspiration :)
- I posted a font pack a few days ago so use that too!!
- Once you’ve added your text, go on to tiktok and add your caption! Some symbols you could use:
- ⊹˚˖⁺ for shoutouts
- ┊for dividers
- Want 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 or 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 font? Here’s how:
- for 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 font: search up ‘serif generator’. Click on the first website (it should be called yaytext.com). Once you find it, scroll down and type what you want to say in your bio/caption. Then click on ‘Copy’ next to the serif font. Paste it on your bio/caption.
- for 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 font: search up ‘sans generator’. Type on the first box. The second box should come up with the exact same thing but in the sans font. Copy and paste from the second box.
- Finally, pick an aesthetic sound and put the the tiktok filter on ‘Cozy’.
That’s pretty much it! Thanks for reading! :)