Hello & Welcome!
The gal behind the welloiledandfree community. A wife + mother enjoying small town life by the beach with my two little humans.
I have been on a personal journey towards health and wellness for several years now.
Searching for the tools and resources to take better care of ‘ALL’ of me ⚘.
My journey shifted as a new Mamma though. I began researching and soaking up as much information as I could (and still am) on what wellness would look like for my children. During this time - with very little knowledge of essential oils, I stumbled across an inspiring Dōterra Wellness Advocate. That moment changed everything for me.
Over time (and yes it takes time - this is a journey) I was able to completely ditch harmful toxins from our home & instead have one filled with products that give us better sleep, happier moods, energy, healthy skin, immune support, tamed big emotions and so, so much more. And through the sleepless nights, the nappy changes, the tears, the heartaches, the messes & the wild it has comforted my heart knowing that I can give goodness to my family at any moment.
This oil journey has been one I will be forever grateful for saying YES to. I was right there once too - skeptical but so open to change. If you are ready, I am ready to lock arms and walk this path with you.
My community is full of magical humans & my hope is that what I share encourages you to live your best life. I am so glad you are here.
Simone ♡- GET STARTED -
My FAVE Starter kits.
My Must Haves
1. - On Guard - to support & strengthen the immune and respiratory systems from seasonal or environmental threats.
2. Lemon - will quickly become one of your most used oils. Use for non tox cleaning, to cleanse the air in your home + to cleanse your body.
3. Copaiba - the most perfect whole body system tonic. It can provide many incredible benefits to whole body wellness.
4. Balance - this oil has gotten me through so many hard emotions and tough Mamma days. Wear as a perfume or pop some into your palms and take some deeeeep breathes.
5. Frankincense - The king of oils. Skin extraordinaire + oil amplifier. The calm while high vibrational oil. The saying goes if ever in doubt choose Frank. One of the most versatile oils you will place your hands on.
+ On Guard concentrate cleaner - you need this in your life for all the low tox cleaning and DIY! You will never live without it again!
+ Black spruce - This smells like a magical forest & is an amazing emotional support oil and will keep you feeling empowered.
+ Yarrow Pom - this oil is a splurge but worth every drop. My must have No Tox DIY beauty essential.
+ Easy Air - to feel clear and calm when breathing. The perfect respiratory blend also a must have for anxiousness.
+ Cedarwood - an inexpensive oil that packs a woody punch. Amazing for sleep support & hair growth.
+ Past tense roller - my GO to for head tension. Me & my husband carry this at all times! it is a miracle worker.