Quid Pro Crochet
Let's work together and create something special. Whether it's a sweater for your grandmother, or a stuffed animal for your new baby, are really cute hat for yourself. If you can show me a picture of it I probably can make it.
Here's how it works:
1. Have an idea for a homemade item for someone you love.
2. Meet with me and we figure out what yarn you want what color you want how many you want.
3. Now they're not so fun part we discussed cost and when you need it by.
4. I gather the materials make your beautiful item and it 1 to 2 weeks it's yours. (Rush is available for $)
5. I give you the item or ship the item to your loved one.
6. You are the hero to that person, event etc.
About the girl
"Creating works of art, one stitch at a time."
My name is Danielle. I am 32 years old, married to my best friend and living in Salt Lake City, UT. I have a beautiful daughter, who is 9 going on 18. She always keeps us on our toes. I am a nerd I love LOTR, Star Wars, Marvel (Deadpool forever) and DC, and of course Harry Potter.
I have been crocheting for 6 years. I love how therapeutic it is. But I also love creating beautiful things for amazing souls. I am the owner of Quid Pro Crochet.
I love doing commissions. I have also been pattern testing for about two years. It's probably one of my favorite things to do. I would say I'm immediate level. Still learning things. But aren't we always?