hey what’s up it’s Jovani!
Hello. My name is Jovani Cordova. I am 19 years old and just like anyone else, I am just trying to figure things out day by day. My pronouns are he/him. I was born on December 29th, 2001 and I am a Capricorn. I love being a Capricorn because I enjoy working in fast paced environments, taking control of situations, and excelling in my work. I was raised in a Mexican household and have lived in Georgia for most of my life. I have a huge heart for food and fitness, however; I was never really into cooking or being creative in the kitchen growing up. Since the pandemic and while navigating towards a healthier lifestyle, I just started doing things. I highly encourage those who are reading this to pick up a new hobby, even if it’s a simple as making aesthetically pleasing smoothies and snacks. I would never say to no to a refreshing smoothie on a day-off or a protein shake prior to the gym. I am hoping to share some of my favorites with you all, and as always feel free to contact me via Instagram DM @jovanicordova for any questions or feedback.
Strawberry Cinnamon Smoothie Recipe
a perfect smoothie for a sunday morning filled with fresh fruits & a hint of cinnamon.
Spicy Mayo Chipotle Sandwich
a sandwich for the girls and gays to enjoy on the move.
Veggie Penne Pasta
a creamy, crunchy, & savory pasta for my vegetarian folks. this is probably my second time making pasta like ever, so it’s as simple as it gets.
an unmixed tequila sunrise that will serve you and your friends right.
the perfect pudding for any occasion, creamy & crunchy.
written by | JOVANI CORDOVA
This is very much for the summer, and does contain alcohol. Making this drink requires adult supervision while underage drinking is not encouraged here. Nonetheless, it is an amazing 4 ingredient beverage.
1 cup of 100% orange juice
2 shots of 1800 Tequila Silver
1 Tbs of Roses Grenadine
1/2 Cup Ice
1. Add 1/2 Cup Ice to a cup
2. Pour orange juice & tequila over ice.
3. Using a spoon over the cup, slowly pour Grenadine into spoon and allow it to slowly join the surface. (this allows an ombré finish)
4. Enjoy 😊
written by | JOVANI CORDOVA
This is the most simple banana pudding recipe ever. I used to go to this church camp that would always serve banana pudding and it always made my day better. I hope that this pudding brings just as much joy to you as it does to me. The recipe is quite simple and all of the ingredients can be bought with less than $15 and/or can be found already in your fridge!!
1 Box of Vanilla JELLO pudding
1 Box of Banana JELLO pudding
1 Container of Cool Whip
4-5 Cups Milk
1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
1 Bunch of Bananas
1. Start by pouring both boxes of pudding mix in a bowl and add 4 or 5 cups milk.
2. Whisk for about 2 minutes and let sit for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken.
3. Add tub of Cool Whip to mixture and fold until thickens.
4. Slice up some bananas, crunch up some vanilla wafers & begin assembly.
5. Using any container or tray, add a small thin layer of your pudding to the bottom of tray and top it off with whole vanilla wafers & sliced bananas.
6. Repeat step 5 until you have used up all pudding mix. (I did up to 3 layers and still had extra, feel free to use other containers for friends or family)
7. Use any extra vanilla wafers, wafer crumbles, & banana slices to decorate the top layer.
8. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours & enjoy!